Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on October 11, 2011
Just received a bag and this was the breakdown. I'm sure everyone's bag will vary. But if you don't like Whoppers, you might want to pick a different bag.

Whoppers - 52
Hershey Bars - 20
Reese's Cups - 18
Kit Kats - 13
TOTAL - 103 Pieces
55 comments|163 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2011
This is a pretty good price for the product. However, there are WAY MORE Whoppers than candy bars which is disappointing. Whoppers are my least favorite of this variety.
on October 12, 2011
This is a great deal, in stores around our area it retails for around $12. I must agree with the other reviews. The chocolate does come melted. It may be during the shipping process but this all could have been eliminated by proper shipping and packing. And also to confirm with the other review...there are LOTS of Whoppers. Those things are disgusting, they make up about half of the bag.
on October 10, 2013
I noticed my bags seemed mainly full of Whoppers so I opened the bag and counted the candy, assuming I'd have an assortment that was about 1/4 of each type. What I got was 11-Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, 17-KitKat, 21-Hershey Bars, and 51-Whoppers. Over half the bag is just Whoppers.

The description lists the 4 types of candy in the bag...interestingly enough, Whoppers are listed last. Seems a little misleading.

Buy this is you love Whoppers.
on September 28, 2013
LONG time Prime customer & have NEVER taken time to write review. This pkg WAY PISSED me off. Agree w/ prior customers who have stated this was a way to for Hershey's to dispose of their Whopper stash. Jeez PLEASE try & make it even please!! Package is overfilled disproportionally w/ Whoppers!!! I buy this for others... so... Make it transparent please or else let Amazon do the right thing & advertise as such!!!!
on October 17, 2011
My order doesn't appear to be melted, but it was left on the porch around noon without ringing the doorbell on a day that's expected to get over 80 degrees, so order at your own risk.

Whoppers - 53
Hershey Bars - 21
Reese's Cups - 17
Kit Kats - 12
TOTAL - 103 Pieces
on October 9, 2011
The chocolate is great but it was supposed to be mailed with a cool pack and showed up completely deformed and melted. :-(
55 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2012
Just got it and very astonished about quantity of each kind of candies. 50 Whoppers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and only 10 Reese's!!! I'm very disappointed!!! Don't buy it! I hate it! Liars!!! Return my money!!!
on October 18, 2011
Seemed like a good deal, I saw some other reviews mentioning melted candy. I was hoping the cooler weather would prevent this, but the bag of candy I received was definitely melted. Now I must force my friend to eat melted candy, and find some new candy for Halloween.
on October 27, 2012
The package arrived and seemed fine. However upon opening the first piece, I discovered at some point in time the entire bag had melted and hardened again. This makes it difficult to eat as peeling the wrapper off results in tiny pieces of chocolate falling everywhere. It also looks terrible. The candy is misshapen and the Hershey bars especially look very discolored and old. I had hoped the temperatures were low enough this would not be a factor. These shipped from PA to OH in late October with slightly below average high temperatures (low 60s). I would not recommend taking the chance ordering unless you are fine with misshapen candy.