30-Piece Snack-Sized Candy Assortment
Treat everyone's tastebuds this Halloween with:
- The perfect combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate with REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups
- The delicious chocolate-covered caramel of bite-size MILK DUDS
- The original Milk Chocolate Malted Milk Balls--WHOPPERS
- The bursting, bold fruit flavor of JOLLY RANCHER Lollipops
Fill the Trick or Treat bags with these snack-size Halloween favorites--but don't forget to save a few for yourself!
DRESS UP YOUR HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION WITH THESE FUN IDEAS FROM HERSHEY'S
PUMPKIN FAVOR POUCHES
- Orange beverage or luncheon size paper napkins
- Assorted HERSHEY'S Candies
- Green party streamer crepe paper
- Green curling ribbon
- For each favor, open napkin and lay flat on table or surface. Place selection of candies in center of napkin.
- Tear off two lengths (about 4 to 5 inches each) of green party streamer crepe paper and cut an 8-inch length of ribbon.
- Pull napkin corners into the center and hold while pulling in remaining edges to the center; twist paper slightly, forming pumpkin stem. Position one length crepe paper over stem and then from opposite side position second length over stem. Tie ribbon around stem and using scissors curl ribbon ends to form pumpkin tendrils. Plump pumpkin and trim "leaves" if desired.
Mummy and Bat Chocolate Bar Wrapper Craft
- Candy bars
- Any color party streamer crepe paper
- Black construction paper
- Bat template or your own design
- Wiggle eyes
- Craft glue
- To make the mummy, attach the end of the crepe paper streamer to back of candy bar with tape. Bring paper to the front of the candy bar and continue wrapping the bar with closely spaced overlapping layers of crepe paper until the entire length of the bar is covered. Tape end of paper to the back of the candy bar. Attach eyes to "mummy" with craft glue or glue dots, pulling down one of the crepe paper layers and nestling eyes slightly under the fold so that they appear to be peering out of the wrapped layers.
- To make bat, cut out bat using a template or your own design. Glue on eyes with craft glue or glue dots. Attach candy bar to bat with glue dots. Fold wings over candy bar body and fasten with glue dots.
GHOST BUSTING HALLOWEEN PIÑATA
- Assorted HERSHEY'S Candies
- 2 to 3 rolls of white crepe paper
- White paper bag
- Construction paper
- Craft twine
- Packing tape
- Using scissors, cut the handles off a white paper grocery bag.
- Next, cut out a piece of cardboard just large enough to fit inside the bottom of the bag.
- Put the cardboard flat inside the bottom of the bag.
- Punch a hole through the center of the cardboard and the bag, just large enough to thread the craft twine through.
- Take a piece of craft twine around 3 feet in length. Knot one end. Thread the twine through the hole in the cardboard and the bag. The knot should catch against the cardboard.
- Fill the bag with assorted HERSHEY'S candies allowing four to six inches of space at the top of the bag.
- Close the top of the bag by folding it to one side, then securely taping the flap closed.
- Turn the bag upside down, with the twine sticking out of the top.
- Decorate the bag to look like a ghost by gluing lengths of white streamers onto the bag at various points until the bag is completely covered. Streamers should hang about 6 inches below the bottom of the bag.
- Using construction paper and scissors, cut out circles for the ghost's eyes and mouth. Glue these onto the crepe paper on the face of your ghost. You can even add HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Chocolates for eyes.
- Hang your ghost piñata in an area clear of furniture or other objects.
- Blindfold players one at a time, and let them take turns beating the piñata with a broomstick until it breaks open and releases the candy.
* Parents: Please make sure you help your kids with this activity.