Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: 19.75 Ounce (Pack of 3)|Change
Price:$10.29 - $200.99

on January 26, 2015
I was told that there would be enough chocolate for an entire party, but shortly after receiving it I consumed the entire bag.

5/5 would eat again.
11 comment| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2014
I was amazed at the packaging. The box bottom and sides were covered with insulation and the candy was packed with ice packs. I also bought Hershey's Kisses and both were sent for the low S&H cost of $1.99.
Arrived in July heat in excellent condition.
on June 30, 2015
You can't beat a Hershey's Kiss! This bag contains over two pounds of kisses, and though the advertising and some reviewers state that this is enough for a party, I will say that it depends upon what kind of a party you are having! My kids and their friends can eat their way through twice this amount of kisses! For adults, however, it should be enough, in a medium-sized bowl, to last its way through a party of moderate chocolate eaters! It brings us joy to enjoy this treat which everyone has some degree of familiarity with...and unlike other chocolate and snack/treat products (even others made by this same manufacturer), Hershey's Kisses have not shrunk in size over the years, nor changed their flavor (just added varieties), nor their signature packaging. In this ever-changing world in which we live, it is a lovely, simple pleasure to know exactly what we can count on from a Hershey's Kiss: a yummy treat which tastes just as good as the first time, in our youths, that we ever tasted one.
on May 2, 2016
Got these to fill favor boxes at my daughter's wedding this month. I ordered two bags and that was enough to put 10 kisses in each of our 50 little boxes. Unlike almonds and most other candy used at weddings, there is little chance of allergic reactions or that people won"t like them. Who doesn't like kisses! Perfect wedding candy for sure.
review image review image
on May 26, 2014
What's not to love here? Too many kisses are never enough. Chocolate is another food group in my family. This bag is big enough that we don't fight, yet small enough so that the youngest family member can still carry it to the table for us to share!
on November 21, 2010
I bought the bundle pack which consisted of 3 - 19.5 oz bags of Hershey's Kisses. I put out 2 bags for everyone and saved the last one for me and a few special friends. I'll be doing the same thing at Christmas at work.
on October 12, 2015
Same price or lower than local grocery store but delivered to my door and paid for with Amazon Visa dollars. Freshness date is a year in the future. they will be long gone by then. I keep kisses handy for guests and try to keep my own hands off of them. Have had a life long love affair with Hershey's Kisses.
on March 16, 2011
Hershey's kisses arrived undamaged and they were fresh and no blooming. I was worried that the chocolate might have bloomed but no, so I would order them again. Must have my chocolate fix!!
on October 26, 2015
OMG, this SAVED me from so many possible future arguments. You have NO idea. Word of advice to anyone with a girlfriend that is addicted to chocolate, don't let her run out!!! Just trust me on this, you'll thank me later. Get the chocolate in bulk. No, it won't make her fat. Yes, she'll love you even more for it. And you will be happy when she's happy because she will not turn into a demon spawn from hell to try and rip your soul out. Get. The. Chocolate.
on March 9, 2009
I bought kisses for my daughters wedding favors. They were here in 2 days - super fast! You cant go wrong with Hershey's Kisses.