5.0 out of 5 stars YUMMY CANDY
Published on December 16, 2011 by MIDNIGHT0521

3.0 out of 5 stars Switzerland
I guess these are ok, if you like chocolate. These four types in this bag. Maybe their good, maybe not. I can't tell anyone what they will like or not like. If you like chocolate, odds are you will like these. If you don't, I'm betting you won't like them. I don't know why anyone would read a review for chocolate, but... ok. The product was received very quickly. I'm not...
Published 1 day ago by Richard W.

5.0 out of 5 stars YUMMY CANDY, December 16, 2011
This review is from: Hershey's Nuggets Chocolate Assortment, 38.5-Ounce Bag (Grocery)
Absoulutely delicious Hershey's Chocolate Candy in a 4 medley variety of nugget shaped form in flavors of Milk Chocolate, Milk Chocolate with Almonds, Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Almonds and Special Dark with Almonds. I enjoy each and every single one, my favorites being Toffee with Almond and the Special Dark ones. Approx. 100 pieces per bag, good value at just $10.00! Great and long lasting for personal use depending on intake or for Halloween if you so choose?! Highly Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, January 27, 2012
These are great and it's a wonderful way to get a taste of chocolate each day. It contains chocolate with almonds and dark chocolate which in a sizeable amount for your daily chocolate fix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Valentine's Day present for my daughter's family, February 15, 2012
I picked out these chocolates to send to my daughter and her family for Valentine's Day. They were all very happy to receive them, and the youngest even asked for them to be poured into a bowl and she'd make sure no one ate them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Way to Feed The Chocoholic In You, October 20, 2013
I buy these for my hubby so that he can supply the chocoholic monster within a small bit at a time. I am about to make another purchase for my guy for the winter. Great price and value....

5.0 out of 5 stars <3 Chocolate <3, March 19, 2013
(/Looks around to make sure no one is looking. Opens coat to reveal the goods). This is the real deal Hershey's chocolate. 38oz for $12. Buy 2 for $24 or 3 for around $36.

What is there to say? It's chocolate. It's awesome. But my bags are already gone. Don't let that happen to you. Unless you don't like chocolate. But who doesn't like chocolate? How sad would that be? Let me answer that question. "Very sad."

Is there a better chocolate deal to be had? I don't know. But if there is, let me know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, Fresh & Yummy!, March 23, 2014
Keotaman (New Haven, CT) - See all my reviews
Wow, just as I remembered them, but a Big bagful. About 112 pcs, 26 to 29 of each variety. More than 2 lbs. for less than $8 is a great deal. I'm ashamed to say the second bag is now empty. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, almonds, toffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these but?, January 19, 2014
I have to stop eating these due to weight gain. I never had a problem eating too much chocolate before but these nuggets are the best chocolates I have ever eaten. I have cut myself down to 2 pieces a day...lol

5.0 out of 5 stars They're Hershey's Nuggets - The People at Work Are Begging Me Not To Buy Them Anymore, May 9, 2014
They're Hershey's Nuggets - In all candor, the people at work are literally begging me not to buy them anymore. This purchase was intended to increase workplace morale, so resisting the urge to eat the nuggets - I figure that's my employee's problem. It's a nice problem to be faced with, as far as I'm concerned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have on hand for the grandkids., June 23, 2014
Like to have for the kidders but too tempting for the adults that need to watch their weight, oh well once in awhile isn't to bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hershey's at a fair price, January 12, 2014
Hershey's is not the finest chocolate in the world, but it's decent and this package is available at a fair price (currently only 7.63 via subscribe and save). Mine arrived in good condition and tasted great.

Hershey's Nuggets Chocolate Assortment, 38.5-Ounce Bag