5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny
Published on February 5, 2009 by Sharon K. Bell

3.0 out of 5 stars Plates are 1.5 inches wide, NOT 2 inches wide as advertised
I'm quite surprised that among all the reviews, no one has commented that the plates are actually 1.5 inches wide, not 2 inches wide as advertised. It even incorrectly states 2 inches on the box. I am going to have to return this flat iron for one that is truly 2 inches wide.

Published on May 11, 2011 by IHeartAmazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, February 5, 2009
I love this flat iron. I have a less expensive one and wanted a better quality product, and that's exactly what I got in my Sensu. I'm a black woman and am very particular about how things work for my hair because of the texture, but I am pleasantly surprised it worked this well. I only have to go over my hair once and it was bone straight. And I used it on the highest temp and it didn't burn my hair, but I did use heat-protectant also. And just like someone else said, that traveling case is too small and doesn't stay closed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!, March 11, 2009
I ordered this because of other reviews on here and am not disappointed! Although I don't understand why it is considered "digital" since there is no digital readout, but that doesn't bother me. It heats quickly and evenly and has 5 different heat settings. I can straighten my normally wavy hair using no straightening products and it stays straight all day. I can sleep on it and only have to touch up the next morning. Overall, great product!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Plates are 1.5 inches wide, NOT 2 inches wide as advertised, May 11, 2011
This review is from: Herstyler Sensu Hair Straightener, 2 Inch (Health and Beauty)

I have a 1 inch and 1.75 inch flat iron, both made by Herstyler as well, and I'm very happy with the product and performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair straightener, March 9, 2012
Lynne (Livermore, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I love this hair straightener, heats up fast and does a very good job. Seems like it makes my hair shiney.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, November 4, 2010
This is an amazing flat iron. Everyone with curly hair---who want straight hair should have one! I love mine! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Flat iron, December 17, 2008
Jane D (Jamaica, NY) - See all my reviews
Wonderful item...straightens perfectly! and lasts a long time...Highly recommend product for anyone looking for a serious flat iron.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to last, November 13, 2012
A. Neuman (NY United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this flat iron for my wife on 10/29/2010 and she still has it and uses it pretty much every day. I think the only other item that we have and use that often is our TV, which should also last for quite some years. I know she is satisfied with the iron and had wanted to purchase a Chi. I don't think the performance warrants any crazy $$$ purchase, but I wanted to write here to let everyone know that at least this product lasts for some users. Watch this, I write this review that it has lasted 2 years + and it will break tomorrow...I hope not!

5.0 out of 5 stars love, May 5, 2012
I love this straightner! It heats up fast, differnet heating levels...and works amazingly well with my hair which tends to be frizzy and wavy. So if you're in the market, go with this or at least the herstyler brand :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Styler: Sensu, September 18, 2011
The Sensu is the best hair straightener I have ever used.
It straightens quick and doesn't fry your hair! It wins hands down against all others!

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it so much, February 18, 2011
That she cancelled her hair appointment. This also came with a stand or some kind of pouch to keep the flat iron on or in. Very happy with the purchase.

Herstyler Sensu Hair Straightener, 2 Inch
$174.98
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies