Gilmore Girls 7 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. New and Improved Lorelai Thirty something Lorelai Gilmore and coffee shop owner Luke Danes begin making plans for their future, but Luke is embarrassed when word spreads that Lorelai was the one who proposed marriage.
2. Fight Face Rory begins to work her 300 hours of community service and finds that life on a road crew is not pretty. Lorelai and Luke try to decide whether they will fix up Lorelai's home or buy the Twickham house, which Luke has always admired.
3. The Ungraduate Excited to cater Lorelai's wedding, Sookie pressures Lorelai to set a date but cannot get her to commit. While completing her community service hours, Rory takes a job at Emily's DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) office.
4. Always a God Mother, Never a God Lorelai misses Rory and tries to call her but soon discovers that her daughter's cell phone is no longer in service. Sookie asks Lorelai and Rory to be the godparents to her two children.
5. We've Got Magic to Do Rory does a fabulous job organizing a big DAR bash for Emily. However, at the party, Richard confronts Logan's father, Mitchum Huntzberger, while Emily has an even uglier confrontation with Logan's mother, Shria.
6. Welcome to the Dollhouse Richard tries to gather information from Logan about Rory's future plans, but Logan mistakenly thinks that Richard is asking when he plans to marry Rory.
7. Twenty-One is the Loneliest Number As Rory's 21st birthday approaches, both Lorelai and Rory are saddened that their estrangement will keep them from spending the day the way they had always planned.
8. Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out Rory is pleasantly surprised when her former boyfriend Jess (recurring guest star MILO VENTIMIGLIA - "The Bedford Diaries") appears at her grandparents' house and reveals an amazing development in his life.
9. The Prodigal Daughter Returns A surprise phone call from Rory's dad illuminates issues of trust between Lorelai and Luke. Later, when a person from his past shows up in Stars Hollow, Luke has no idea how to tell Lorelai.
10. He's Slippin' Him Bread...Dig? After a long absence, Christopher Haden, Rory's father, reappears in the lives of Lorelai and Rory. Luke struggles with what the presence of Christopher will mean to him and his relationship with Lorelai.
11. The Perfect Dress Feeling that he has missed too much and wants to get to know his newly discovered daughter, Luke goes to have a talk with her mother, his former girlfriend Anna Nardini (recurring guest star SHERILYN FENN - "Twin Peaks").
12. Just Like Gwen and Gavin Knowing he has let too much time go by, Luke is still unable to tell Lorelai about the existence of his 12-year-old daughter, April (recurring guest star VANESSA MARANO), and he is thrown into a panic when April wants to hang out with him at the diner.
13. Friday Night's Alright for Fighting While Luke deals with the reality of having his daughter, April (recurring guest star VANESSA MARANO), in his life, Lorelai tries to pretend she doesn't mind the repercussions the new situation is having on their engagement.
14. You've Been Gilmored Wanting to get to know her future son-in-law better, Emily asks Lorelai to invite Luke over for dinner. In order to avoid an argument, Lorelai purposely fails to mention that the wedding has been postponed.
15. A Vineyard Valentine As Valentine's Day approaches, Rory and Logan invite Lorelai and Luke to spend a weekend with them at Logan's family house on Martha's Vineyard. Rory and Logan have a wonderful time, but Lorelai is upset by Luke's unfriendly attitude towards Logan.
16. Bridesmaids Revisited Proud parents Lorelai and Christopher attend a journalism panel at Yale, where Rory dazzles the crowd. Afterwards, Lorelai offers to help Christopher by baby-sitting his 4-year-old daughter and is horrified by the toddler's terrible behavior.
17. I'm OK, You're OK After forgiving Logan for his indiscretions, Rory needs some time for herself, so she visits Lorelai in Stars Hollow.
18. The Real Paul Anka Meanwhile, although Rory and Logan are back together, Logan is miserable knowing that Rory hasn't really forgiven him, and he takes off with his friends for another stunt with the Life and Death Brigade.
19. I Get a Sidekick out of You On the night before Lane and Zach get married, Lorelai and Rory's plans for a bachelorette party go awry, as do the plans made by Zach's buddies, so the two groups end up together for a makeshift party in a vacant parking lot.
20. Super Cool Party People When Luke prepares a birthday party for April (recurring guest star VANESSA MARANO) at the diner, Lorelai volunteers to help but is hurt after Luke explains that he still thinks it's too soon for April and Lorelai to meet.
21. Driving Miss Gilmore Temporarily unable to see after minor eye surgery, Emily enlists Lorelai's help as her driver and companion, finally revealing a surprise that catches Lorelai completely off guard.
22. Partings On the evening of Logan's graduation from Yale, Rory throws him a wild party, but the knowledge that he is being forced to leave for London the next day makes their time together bittersweet.
|Starring||Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel|
|Supporting actors||Melissa McCarthy, Scott Gordon-Patterson, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale, Liza Weil, Sean Gunn, Matt Czuchry, Kelly Bishop, Edward Herrmann, Sebastian Bach, Kathleen Wilhoite, Todd Lowe, John Cabrera, Devon Sorvari, Carole King, David Sutcliffe, Joel Gion, Sven Holmberg|
|Producers||Keith Eisner, David Glazier, Helen Pai, Daniel Palladino, Patricia Fass Palmer, Gavin Polone, David S. Rosenthal, Amy Sherman-Palladino, Rebecca Sinclair|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I can't wait for season 7 to start this fall...each episone will be TiVo'd!
Since watching the first episode of the first season, I have come to love this show and it is definitely now my favorite.
With that said, even when it's at it's worst, just like Buffy, it's still better than almost anything else out there.
Watched the series from beginning. At the point that it will be winding down in season 7 so it's good news it's concluding. I have a love hate with this show. Read morePublished 15 days ago by The real
Freaking April. It's the last season Amy Sherman-Palladion wrote (thanks CW) and you can kind of tell her heart wasn't in it anymore. Lots of drama with Logan. Read morePublished 18 days ago by chemistrymonkey21
I was very pleased with the quality of this item and the expediency with which it arrived.Published 27 days ago by C.T.