5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em!
these are great gloves. I tend to run cold when skiing and these gloves keep my fingers toasty. They only heat the tips of the fingers which I think is great because my hands don't get sweaty but my finger tips stay warm. As to the comment above, maybe the gloves were too big and that person was not getting the benefit of the heated finger tips?
Published 19 months ago by D. Bowness

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice gloves. Too bad they don't heat.
Published on January 16, 2012 by L. Kalm

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice gloves. Too bad they don't heat., January 16, 2012
This review is from: Hestra Heater Glove (Apparel)
I ski about 30 days in Colorado each year. My fingers get cold when the temperature drops below 20 degrees. I usually switch to mittens but thought I wold try these. Nice gloves. Well made and smartly designed but they don't heat the fingers . I used them on a day in the teens and my fingers were cold, even with the temp dial up to max. Weak sauce. Too bad because Hestra makes great gloves -- just not with a built-in heater. I returned them after one use for a lame reason -- they did not work as promised. Back to mittens . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em!, December 17, 2012
D. Bowness (Lake Tahoe, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hestra Heater Glove (Apparel)

Hestra Heater Glove