on January 16, 2012
I ski about 30 days in Colorado each year. My fingers get cold when the temperature drops below 20 degrees. I usually switch to mittens but thought I wold try these. Nice gloves. Well made and smartly designed but they don't heat the fingers . I used them on a day in the teens and my fingers were cold, even with the temp dial up to max. Weak sauce. Too bad because Hestra makes great gloves -- just not with a built-in heater. I returned them after one use for a lame reason -- they did not work as promised. Back to mittens . . .
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on December 17, 2012
Size Name: 9Color Name: Black
these are great gloves. I tend to run cold when skiing and these gloves keep my fingers toasty. They only heat the tips of the fingers which I think is great because my hands don't get sweaty but my finger tips stay warm. As to the comment above, maybe the gloves were too big and that person was not getting the benefit of the heated finger tips?
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again