5.0 out of 5 stars Just bought and totally love this watch
This is an absolutely beautiful watch! I've been looking for a new watch for sometime and suddenly came across this Tag Heuer WAH1011.BA0854 Formula 1 Grande Date watch. It's elegant, sporty and very comfortable to wear.
Published on May 21, 2010 by R. A. Chavez

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware
Published on July 13, 2012 by Richard J. Musolino

5.0 out of 5 stars Just bought and totally love this watch, May 21, 2010
R. A. Chavez "leblues" (Scottsdale, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tag Heuer Formula 1 Grande Date Mens White Watch WAH1011.BA0854 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tags the way to go...., August 24, 2012
joseph n collette (Somerville, MA, US) - See all my reviews
The size and heft of this watch cannot be appreciated until you are holding it.The bracelet is high quality as well.Its easy to remove links if you need to re-size but get yourself one of those watch repair kits here on amazon.There inexpensive and invaluable.In summation,Tag Heuer is one of the best made watches out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, August 19, 2011
This watch is beautiful. It looks better than the picture in person. My husband loves it and gets regular compliments on it. The face is very eye catching and different. It comes with a good warrenty too. It's an excellent gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Timepiece, March 22, 2012
I've always wanted a Tag but have never wanted to pay the price. I recently found an authorized Tag dealer who was closing out his inventory. I got a steal at $500 for this beauty, including warranty card, owner's manual, and original box. I wasn't sure what I'd think of the white face and black bezel. But I've grown to love it in just 3 days of ownership. I've received numerous compliments on how sharp the piece looks. It's the right amount of sport mixed with the right amount of class.

The quality is amazing and the looks are perfect. I love the subtlety of the date in the second hand area. The size is perfect and should fit just about any man's wrist. I was surprised at the weight. It is heavier than I anticipated. But I've never owned a watch of this quality.

I would give this a watch five stars even if I had paid more than $500. Tag Heuer has always been know for quality. I agree 100% after purchasing my first (but not last) Tag!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tag Heuer Formula 1 DAte Grande, April 28, 2010
Outstanding!!! This watch actually appreciates in value. A perfect time-keeping timepiece and something to own with pride..
Back in October 2009, this watch was valued at $585.00, today you can't find one at this price...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice tag watch!!!, May 23, 2012
Dhiraj808 (Bay Area CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This is a very nice watch. It has easily become one of my favorite watches. It looks and feels expensive and keeps great time as it is a Tag watch. I would definitely recommend this watch and you cant beat the price at Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is a Tag!!!, November 24, 2011
Bruno A. Camargo "Giba BH" (Belo Horizonte MG Brazil) - See all my reviews
I loved is my favorite TAG is clean, light sport and is a Formula 1 the price is some around 200 dolars less than in the stores and no tax Amazon is the price saver ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars much better in person!!!, July 8, 2011
this watch is much more beautiful in person than in pictures and videos. at first, i was kinda worried about paying 700 bucks for this kind of watch. i thought it looks ordinary and that you're only paying for the brand name. but all i can say is you get what you pay for. this watch is absolutely stunning in person! you can definitely see that this is a high quality timepiece. one day delivery was also free. definitely looking forward to buy another TAG HEUER here in amazon. Kudos!

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, July 13, 2012
I ordered this TAG Watch because I thought it looked nice. After bringing it to an Tag Dealer I found out that this was not a 100% Tag. The band was cheaper that the real one and Amazon would not except the return because it was not in the orginal condition. I buy many many things from Amazon but I will never buy a watch again from them. You are better off buying from a dealer that will back up the watch and the warranty. I guess live and learn. The dealer told me they would sell the same watch for $175 more I would of done it knowing that if I have any problems or done like it they would take it back. Amazon is not the place to buy a good watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, good value, June 2, 2012
I have a few nice watches that I wear on and off occasionally. Mostly automatic movements. I wanted a high quality Swiss quartz watch that I can leave running all the time without having to reset the clock all the time. This Tag Heuer BA0854 is excellent because it keeps great time, high quality build, and looks very sharp and sporty. The price point is excellent too. Highly recommended.

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Grande Date Mens White Watch WAH1011.BA0854