Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.49 shipping
+ $10.09 shipping
SquareTrade 3-year Office Protection Plan ($175-$200)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Hewlett Packard 3050A Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer
|Price:||$189.99 + $10.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Reduce energy consumption and conserve resources
- Print, scan and copy affordably
- Get easy wireless printing - even print through e-mail
- Count on dependable performance and convenience
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
4 x 6 Color Photo Printing
Print brilliant photos for albums or to enhance business documents
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
- HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. For information on compatibility, visit http://www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect.
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
- Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see: http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
- Average cartridge yield: Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yields vary based on specific use including images printed, printer, print settings and other factors. See www.hp.com/learnaboutsupplies for more information.
Top Customer Reviews
I have not looked into the line of HP DeskJet printers for more than a decade. I was very pleasantly surprised by the selection and prices. After reading as many reviews from every online source I could fine, it appeared that the recently discontinued HP DeskJet 3050 had good reviews and the new HP DeskJet 3050A model was starting to get good reviews also. After using my new printer for a while, I love it.
I was a little worried about setting up the wireless access part but the process could not have been any easier. In fact, the directions to set everything up was so short and simple, I thought HP forgot to include the full directions. But I followed the steps and Bingo; the printer was online and was working.
The printer has a small footprint, is quiet and it prints fast and with very good quality. The scanner works well but is a little slow scanning at higher DPI.
I do have one instillation note I wish to pass on...
My system is a HP notebook, Windows 7 64-bit, AMD processor, ATI discreet graphics, 4 GB RAM and it is wirelessly connected to my DSL modem. Even though the printer will start to work after you follow the steps to set it up, I had to restart my notebook after all of the drivers and software was installed to get full functionality. The restart step was not covered in the directions and not suggested during the installation of the software. However, since completing the installation, the printer has always connected to the network and has never dropped the connection.
Right out of the box, it looked great. Not too big/bulky but big enough to handle a standard sized sheet of paper for both printing and scanning.
The set up: Simple. I gave the box to my 13 year old and said "Ok, take this, install it on our network and make sure everyone in the house can print to it" It took him about 15 minutes to install the printer to our home network through our router and then fix it so seven of us with varying types of computers (Dell, HP, Toshiba, Acer, Asus) were connected and able to send and complete a print job from our various machines. In the past, we've not had a lot of luck getting wireless printers to work in our house so this was a huge bonus.
I was also able to download an app to my android phone and print documents from my phone wirelessly, which is a neat feature as well.
The lid works the same as any home copier/scanner so it was no problem to scan in a magazine, page from a book or a photo. The entire process was very simple which is a nice change from my previous experience with scanning. The images came out exactly as I had hope and look great online and I was able to save them in several different formats and it comes with a software that has basic editing features which is simple to use as well.
The cartridges are about the same price as competitors refills, maybe a little cheaper but seem to last longer (this is from my previous experience with an HP printer).Read more ›
With AirPrint you do not need to load something into iTunes. If your printer is on the same network, you just press the "print" button and out comes your document. We have put it in our office which lets two iPad using attorneys produced documents edited on iPads with ease.
As to the printer itself, it is called an "All In One" but it has no fax capability. Anyway that is not a major concern of mine since we use an Internet fax server, and if one wanted to fax, the flatbed scanner produces PDFs which can be used to send to the fax server.
For a low priced printer scanner copier there is a lot to like. It sets up easily. Print quality is excellent. It is quiet. AirPrint seals the deal however.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This printer is completely useless. I don't do a lot of printing which is why I bought the entry level model, but I think I've gotten it to work about 3 times in the year I've had... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
printer great for the price. HP still fails to have a simple way to recognize if the printer is off line and how to easily put it back on line. A real pain.Published 4 months ago by A. Jarvis
The printer works fine for your casual printing needs. I really like how compact it is compared to a lot of the printers my friends have (I use it for college). Read morePublished 5 months ago by Joe
when it works im fine, but when it doesnt, i spend too much time spinning my wheels troubleshooting it...
about 20% of the time it has issues... Read more
Love the printer. it works great. Never had an issue pairing it with my devicesPublished 6 months ago by Benjamin Monge
Not too hard on ink. This machine easily installs and pumps out your paper without clogging or jamming once. Have had this printer for 2 years and now the WiFi on it won't work. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Timothy L Bull
I've owned it for almost three years, and was only able to set it up recently after getting direct support from HP. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Emily Dickinson