I found that paper jams occur in this printer. The paper holding tray only holds 30 papers but I put in less. This prevents jamming. most people overload paper into their printer. Overloading paper
Published 10 months ago by Gary

1.0 out of 5 stars Ink cartridges run out of ink almost immediately
Published 19 months ago by Debbie C

1.0 out of 5 stars Ink cartridges run out of ink almost immediately, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Hewlett Packard DJ 3520 e-All-In-One Wireless Printer (Office Product)
I've only had my printer for a few months and I'm about to replace the ink cartridges for the 3rd time. I've not had the jamming issue so many people have talked about but the cost of the ink cartridges and the constant need to replace them will bankrupt you. HP says the page yield for the cartridges are 300 pages but I've only had my printer says I've only printed 197 pages in the entire time I've owned it. Contacting HP does no good. You'll only get a canned response and no action. Since the cartridges cost more than the printer, I think consumers would be wise to purchase another printer from another company.

1.0 out of 5 stars paper jam, November 16, 2012
I had to return this printer to the seller because the paper jams almost all the time. I do not know if this is a flaw in this model or just in the one I got.

1.0 out of 5 stars Constantly jammed, returned within a few weeks, February 9, 2013
James (Sunnyvale, CA) - See all my reviews
We've bought a long series of HP printers, and this will be our last. Our prior printer (HP PSC 1610) lasted several years (though less than its predecessors), but it eventually started jamming and reporting phantom jams where there were none. When it became unusable, we chose this printer as HP's basic and simple printer and scanner option. Alas, this printer started jamming right outside the box, so we've changed brands (EPSON WF-2540) and are happy so far.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this printer!, August 6, 2012
I bought this printer at Office max, yes, I paid more for it but thank goodness I got extra warranty (which I paid for of course)This thing lasted less than two weeks! The control panel on the front just got "stuck" and I can't print anything. I called HP for help. After more than an hour on the phone with them, they decided they needed to send me another printer. Then to add insult. They wouldn't replace it without a credit card! I am finished with HP for good. Officemax is replacing with another brand of printer. I'd like to add this is the second HP printer I've bought in the last three years. I had just as much trouble with the last one and it lasted about a year.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay for the price, August 4, 2012
I got it for $89 on hpshopping.com, and it's okay for a light-duty all-in-one but frankly I'm frustrated at the paper jams

5.0 out of 5 stars Hewlett Packard Deskjet DJ3520 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Copier, October 13, 2013
into any printer will jam any printer. Consumers need to under load any printer to prevent paper jams. My printer has worked flawlessly and performed perfectly. My wireless connection worked perfectly following instructions. I run Windows 8 and need to download the latest drivers from HP. I didn't use the disk supplied with the printer. If you use the disk with Windows 8; will not work. That why you need to go on HP web site and get the latest software. There is no need of all these negative reviews probably of consumer misuse!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, December 1, 2012
I have never bought a printer other than HP, but this one was perfect for my needs. I needed a printer I could place on the second shelf of a cart I use to be able to get all of my equipment out of the way when my grandsons come to visit. No sense setting them up for failure, is there? They are young and curious and since my system handles all of our finances, etc., it just seems safer to roll it away. This HP printer fits in place perfectly! I even have room to lift the cover and make copies, which I had not counted on. It runs well right out of the box and having the options of the ePrint and WiFi are great! My only suggestion would be to increase the amount of paper it will hold in the tray. But that's just me. My main computer has an HP 7700 all in one and I am spoiled by having two paper trays that hold a ream at a time (split between the two paper trays). All in all, HP continues to do what they do best - Printers! I hope they never forget where they came from.

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating, October 2, 2012
When we first received the printer, it worked like expected for $110. It did the job. 2 1/2 months later it quit performing. Every piece of paper that it tries to grab gets chewed up. Now what? I have to run out and get a printer right now because I cannot wait to see if the company I bought it from will do anything for us. When in business I guess it is best to buy local!
Hewlett Packard Deskjet DJ3520 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Copier

1.0 out of 5 stars Biggest Piece of Trash I Ever Spent Money On, August 21, 2012
RACHEL (marysville, wa, United States) - See all my reviews
Do not waste your money on this printer. I have had it less than a month. In one month, I have attempted to print around 20 pages with it. Every other piece of paper (I am not exaggerating) jams. Quite often it will detect that it is out of paper, when there is plenty in the printer. This afternoon, I have had 40 pieces of printer paper that are going to have to be junky scrap paper due to jams! DO NOT BUY!

2.0 out of 5 stars :(, December 16, 2012
Cheaply made and jams often unless you have the paper tray full. It does an ok job if you want to print something from your phone or iPad. KEEP THE PAPER TRAY FULL TO PREVENT PAPER JAMS!!

Rate and Discover Movies