1,089 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I luv it!!!:)
This is such a great app and the best of all its Free!!! It atomaticly finds my pirinter in a matter of seconds and prints great!!!:) Totally get it!!!:)
Published on August 13, 2012 by orlando Poole

2.0 out of 5 stars Not For Kindle Fire
Doesn't work on Kindle Fire HD even though advertising indicated it would. Hope someone will come up with a solution.
Published 20 months ago by corkysgarden

5.0 out of 5 stars I luv it!!!:), August 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars totally awsome!, July 28, 2012
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
kindle fire perfect. easiest remote print I have ever had. downloaded the app; chose to print from gallery; choose the photo and instant print. no sign in. no tweaking. perfect

2.0 out of 5 stars Not For Kindle Fire, January 21, 2013
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive experience with HP eprint Home and Biz, September 6, 2012
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
I have HP e-print home & Biz on both my HTC cell phone and Kindle Fire and have used them both directly to a network printer and to hp e-printers around the country through HP print center. It took a while to understand the capabilities but I now use to print multimedia text messages and e-mail office documents and attachments locally and remotely on a regular basis. As an example, we routinely get photos in text messages from daughter in-law in NYC to Texas and print copies in OKC and at home. This includes color and size print settings from my phone. I have reviewed pdf legal documents on my Kindle fire and printed them on both an HP6500 E710-n ink jet and HP P1606dn Laser Jet. Very Satisfied.

1.0 out of 5 stars This app sucks!, April 28, 2013
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
I have a wireless HP which is on the list of printers that are compatible with this app. I wasted too much time trouble shooting this app to get it to work. In the end I gave up and uninstalled it.
I recently got the free app Printbot which works flawlessly and no trouble-shooting!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, March 17, 2013
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
This may be a good app if you have a HP ePrinter. I didn't realize that an ePrinter was a specific line of printers. I was hoping that it would work with any printer on the wireless network. Even though the app recognized my HP 2600n Color Laser, it would not print. I tried for days to find a way into HP help to get answers, but ....

1.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to configure, January 21, 2013
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
After several attempts at modifying printer settings and visits to the HP web site the configuration is still a 'Mystery Of Life'. Never was able to find the printer pin or email address. I could be that my WIFI printer is not configurable, who knows. There must be another printer app that will allow printing on my home WIFI network work. The price was right but at this point trying to use was not a good use of my time. HP could improve the documentation on the web site and should include a list of models that can use this app.

1.0 out of 5 stars What the hell!, June 4, 2013
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
This is so bad. The app can't even recognize what activation code they sent you. This deserves a 0 stars. The app can't even recognize your printer even if it's an hp.

1.0 out of 5 stars will not work with kindle hd, March 5, 2013
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
Will not work with kindle hd.
Kindle hd needs a hp printing application.
Kindle hd needs a hp printing application

3.0 out of 5 stars Why not available for Fire HD?, January 5, 2013
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
Great product that works well on my Android phone. Why won't Amazon make it available for the Fire HD? I just get clueless replies from support that they have researched it, and it isn't shown as compatible. Well, DUH! I already figured that out. I'm sure that this is something that the smart Amazon developers can figure out. Please give it some priority.

HP ePrint