5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Revamp of an Old Classic
Before I say anything else about "Evac", let me say don't dismiss this game based off the reviews for it. Looking at a lot of the reviews for "Evac", I have seen a surprising number of people criticize it, along with Hexage's other game "Radiant" (another attempt to reinvent a classic), for being a "rip-off" of an old game. I understand and see that this game does heavily...
Published 19 months ago by Caleb V.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor controls make this game play not enjoyable, an insult to the Pacman game!
Posted at 8:53 AM

Game Play:

The game is very similar to the old Pacman game even to the point where you have a thumb joystick to move your action figure to run the maze and collect the dots. For me unfortunately the joystick is on the LH side of the game and I am right handed so the game is played with my most uncoordinated hand. There is a pause...
Published 23 months ago by jjceo

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun strategy game, June 10, 2013
This review is from: EVAC (App)
A very fun cute, and well designed strategy game. Its addicting, and can be picked up or put down on the fly. Definitely worth a few dollars. The visuals are eye appealing, and the sounds not annoying, both of which are good. Just be careful of your device's limitations, as this IS the HD version. I play it on a Nexus 10.

3.0 out of 5 stars meh, December 29, 2012
This review is from: EVAC (App)
This game tries really hard to be a new spin on pac man, only thing is, pac man did it better and is still going strong after 30ish years. The graphics are mediocre. The controls aren't great. But if you like pac man style games, you may like this, even though it pales compared to the original, and even some good knock offs I've tried. Installed it twice because I really wanted to like it and give it a 2nd chance. But I know I'll never pay it, so I uninstalled it for good.

3.0 out of 5 stars s0-so, December 11, 2012
This review is from: EVAC (App)
it's ok just not enough going on for me to want to keep playing for long periods. other than that a good game.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, November 24, 2012
ASUS TF300T JELLY BEAN
This game is made well enough. It's just boring. I tried for two weeks to get into it and just couldn't.

3.0 out of 5 stars new pacman for android, October 23, 2012
This review is from: EVAC (App)
Not a bad little game, could use a bit of help on the actual controls. It seems to me like they took pacman and added a few more features and new skins and maps. it's interesting.

4.0 out of 5 stars very cute, not for mature audiences., October 22, 2012
This review is from: EVAC (App)
I just wanted to see if I could still win at a "pac man" style game. Because the early levels were easy, (I'm sure), I was able to win. But just like in the good ole days, for the kiddies. Still I think its worthwhile. The overall appearance was good too. I'd recommend. Didn't go past level three.

4.0 out of 5 stars original, October 22, 2012
This review is from: EVAC (App)
While this game deleivers an original take on pac man, and its visuals are stunning on larger devices, the game has a tendancy to become repetitive. Besides that it is challenging, has a great delivered plot, and is well worth a download.

1.0 out of 5 stars horible graphics and borring., October 21, 2012
This review is from: EVAC (App)
Doesnt even deserve a star, With all the new technology out there this game could use a lot of help. The origional pacman had better graphics than this app. Uninstalled.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok..., October 21, 2012
This review is from: EVAC (App)
It's an interesting concept and is implemented reasonably well. I found that it got boring pretty quickly, though. It's not quite worth the price, IMO.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice ap, October 21, 2012
This review is from: EVAC (App)
This ap was a very nice one to have on my phone. Only thing more awesome are my binders full of women that I keep on my nightstand for easy nightly viewing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›