Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hexbug Nano Newton Motion Series 5 Pack
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

80%
20%

on January 26, 2011
I got one of these for my ten year old niece and one for her eight year old brother. They both loved them and played with them for quite a while, but my niece was really fascinated, so much so that I later got her the Habitat. The "bugs" move just as the previous reviewer described, you can go to YouTube to see video of it, as though they are living bugs, and I think that is what makes them so interesting. They really do move as though they are alive, but happily they are different enough from actual bugs (ug) so that you don't feel repulsed by them. The kids loved setting up little areas for them to bounce around in, watching them skitter around the kitchen floor, bounce off something, turn around and move on, bounce off each other, etc. I got it as a curiosity, something I thought they would get a bit of a kick out of and then forget, so I was surprised at what a hit they were. There does not seem to be the usual "mania" that the toy industry creates around popular toys, so they are not super expensive or hard to get.
on December 25, 2010
My brother received the black one of these for Christmas this year. This little thing is too cute! It scampers around like a little cockroach. Its path is very random. Sometimes it runs straight, sometimes it circles around. If it gets flipped over it bounces back onto it's legs again. If it hits a object it bounces off it and goes a diffent direction. My 2 year old son went nuts when he saw this! He was fairly rough with it too and it help up just fine.
on May 1, 2013
Get some especially if you have grandchildren. They go fast, work themselves through narrow gaps and if you put a bunch of them in a corner with a leave of spinach or some lettuce you'll believe they are feeding.
on January 25, 2013
My 8 year old son loves these hexbugs. He is collecting all of them and loves to play with them!
on October 28, 2011
since it is part of a christmas gift package I wont really know how well it was liked till after christmas