5.0 out of 5 stars I am not a hip hop fan.....
Published 18 months ago by LisaGirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
great song
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I am not a hip hop fan....., July 29, 2013
LisaGirl (Glendale, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hey Ya! (Radio Mix / Club Mix) (MP3 Music)
I don't listen to hip hop, dance, top 40 or rap music but I absolutely adore this song. Look out if they play it in public....inside a store or a restaurant....because I will definitely be dancing and singing along to it! I am from the generation that was using Polaroid One Step cameras so I particularly get a kick out of the line in the song "shake it like a Polaroid picture." If you have seen the music video, that is exactly how we used to wave/shake the picture to speed up its development. If I am ever feeling down, I can put on this song and it instantly cheers me up. I just saw a back to school commercial on TV for Target that plays this song. I actually used the DVR to rewind the commercial and watch it.....that's how much I like the song. Thanks OutCast for making such a phenomenal song!

5.0 out of 5 stars He ya is good ya, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Hey Ya! (Radio Mix / Club Mix) (MP3 Music)
I've been humming this old tune for a few weeks and then realized I needed to add to my musical repertoire.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure there is someone that doesn't like this song..., April 17, 2014
This review is from: Hey Ya! (Radio Mix / Club Mix) (MP3 Music)
But, I'm not sure who. It has a great beat and fun lyrics. It's also a great workout song, although that sounds boring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great hit, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Hey Ya! (Radio Mix / Club Mix) (MP3 Music)
More folks should listen too this group. Don't know if they have any new hits, but this one would be hard too top.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, June 8, 2014
This review is from: Hey Ya! (Radio Mix / Club Mix) (MP3 Music)
Got this one and several others for my ipod that were single purchase. Helped to make a great mix and I have really enjoyed it. This one is a favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS SONG IS GREAT!!!!!, June 1, 2014
This review is from: Hey Ya! (Radio Mix / Club Mix) (MP3 Music)
I LOVE THIS SONG! It's just for a cool beat and evokes a sort of happiness or cheerieness. It doesn't leave you sad or angry. Just an upbeat happiness.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hey, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Hey Ya! (Radio Mix / Club Mix) (MP3 Music)
I loved this song when it first came on the scene. I had it as a ringtone on a phone that is long since defunct. I found this along with a few other classics and added them to my new phone. This song is still a ton of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTKAST, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Hey Ya! (Radio Mix / Club Mix) (MP3 Music)
These guys need to comeback to the radio. I really enjoyed this song, and it became the summer anthem in everyone's house radio, car radio, and etc....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dancing, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Hey Ya! (Radio Mix / Club Mix) (MP3 Music)
Great song for dancing, even by yourself! Andre 3000 has been a favorite and this epitomizes what I like about him. It's punchy, catchy (check out the music video if you want to really have a laugh) and just a lot of good feeling, fun times music.

5.0 out of 5 stars How can you resist it?, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Hey Ya! (Radio Mix / Club Mix) (MP3 Music)
I have liked this song since it was released in the early 2000's. Definitely a song that makes you want to get up and dance, even if you don't really like/know how to dance.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›