5.0 out of 5 stars Not another black bag.
Published 10 months ago by Briana

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy Heys - defective products and no real warranty
Buyers beware!!
Published 6 months ago by Loving Auntie

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy Heys - defective products and no real warranty, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Heys USA Luggage Feng Shui 3 Piece Hardside Spinner Set (Apparel)
Buyers beware!!
I purchased a Heys 26" Silver Crown Elite Spinner for over $200. I decided to use it for the first time this Christmas. It was advertised as a high quality product and I was initially pleased by the look and design. I took it out of the original packaging and packed it for the trip. I took a short hour long flight from Northern California to Southern California, and when I received the bag back from the airline, there was a huge crack in the suitcase near the top.

I called Heys customer service, and the agent informed me that there was nothing they could do as this is not covered under the warranty. I cannot believe that Heys produces such a poor quality product that it cannot stand up to even ONE short flight. The customer service agent was not very helpful or friendly, although I am sure she was doing what the service manual told her to do.

It is a real shame that this company doesn't have the integrity to back up their own products. They need to pull this product from the shelves if it cannot perform as advertised.

Cheating customers for short term gain is a bad strategy. If I had received good service or a good quality product, I might have been a loyal Heys customer for life. If I can prevent even one more person from wasting bucks on this inferior, defective product that Heys calls luggage, I will do whatever I can. Don't give your hard earned money to the Heys charlatans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not another black bag., September 2, 2013
Have made several trips with this luggage now. I love the bright colors and it certainly is easy to find. I was worried when I got the luggage originally because it was the first time I had bought hard-side luggage. It has stood up to the baggage handlers so far. The sides do get scuffed with black marks, but I haven't bothered to see if they come off easily yet. The zippers are definitely the bag's weak point, and I have occasionally had to struggle with them. The spinners are great when I'm moving through the airport, but beware when you set your luggage down. Any slight incline and off the bag goes. Wish is had some inside pockets to stuff things, but overall, good luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Frequent Traveler!, February 9, 2014
I love this luggage set and receive a ton of compliments in and out of the united states! The 4 wheels make it very easy to navigate through the airport!

3.0 out of 5 stars Only issue is..., January 28, 2014
that it did not expand like other luggage. That is really the only issue since I was going to multiple countries in a 30 day span. It held up well.

Rate and Discover Movies