5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered
Great product, my son loves this show! The quality of DVD was perfect...Almost have the whole collection. Bummed that they stopped airing on discovery kids.
Published on February 20, 2012 by Vanessa Ruiz

3.0 out of 5 stars no Spanish into the considerations for latin kids?
still amazes me how can some producers are missing the fact of the relevance of adding spanish to their titles. While our daughters are being taught in English as they are in Spanish....your missing a big chunk, when spanish is not offered as a language.
Published on July 15, 2010 by RAAH

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered, February 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Music and learning, July 19, 2010
This review is from: Hi-5 Season 4: The Final Feason (DVD)
I have the four seasons, bought them for my son, he's two. He loves them and watches them almost everyday. It's educative and entertaining. I recommend them!!! Didn't like the foreign versions, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars My toddler and I LOVE this!!!, November 3, 2010
This review is from: Hi-5 Season 4: The Final Feason (DVD)
I was so excited to find out that they finally brought out all of the episodes of this show on DVD that I purchased all four seasons. I only have three issues with all of them - one, that there is no episode list on the DVDs; two, they should really mix the song of the week episodes instead of lumping them all together (eg, if you watch five episodes of, say, TEAM, you hear that song ten times, one episode after another) so I would fast forward to the first skit or skip the end song; three, when you select "episode selection" in the root menu you only have four episodes to choose from (or did I miss something?) when the first three seasons have around twenty episodes each.

My 3-year-old sometimes asks me, "Mommy I want to see Shaun Congo Congo Boom Boom Boom", or "I want to see Move Your Eyes, Move Your Eyes" and I have to go through each one or just show her something else and hope she's satisfied. Other than that, I often find myself watching them, even when she's not at home!!! A great buy, and I've got absolutely no regrets!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's favorite, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Hi-5 Season 4: The Final Feason (DVD)
This tv show was one of my daughters favorites and holds many memories for me. I actually bought these so that I could start a tote of things to give her for her children that were her favorites!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome dvd... Excellent for visual learners., February 6, 2012
This review is from: Hi-5 Season 4: The Final Feason (DVD)
My son loves Hi5... this DVD offers 3 disks that include karaoke and sign along.... Great for the price. Excellent for visual learners.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 year old daughter watched this non-stop!!, July 5, 2011
This review is from: Hi-5 Season 4: The Final Feason (DVD)
My daughter and all her friends and cousins LOVE Hi-5! It's actions with songs, is fun and holds their attention. We take this on cross country trips! I also bought another season, which was also great!
Money well-spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids LOVE Hi-5, June 12, 2011
This review is from: Hi-5 Season 4: The Final Feason (DVD)
17 mos and 3--LOVE LOVE LOVE these videos!!! I can drive for TWO hours and they are ALL happy watching these videos!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dvd and fast service!, August 8, 2010
This review is from: Hi-5 Season 4: The Final Feason (DVD)
My kids and I love the high five team and these dvd's didn't disappoint. It arrived quickly and we are thankful for that. These dvd's were of the last season of High Five which we've never had the chance to see. I was so happy it was sold on Amazon! We would buy from this supplier again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi 5 Season 4, September 18, 2010
Blackfeather (Coudersport, Pa. USA) - See all my reviews
My Grandson loves Hi-5! We have all the songs memorized
because we watch it over and over again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi-5 is great! Get my kids up and moving, January 16, 2011
This review is from: Hi-5 Season 4: The Final Feason (DVD)
We have quite a few HI-5 dvd's and my kiddos love them all. Their ages range from 1 -7 and they all enjoy the dvd's.

Hi-5 Season 4: The Final Feason
Hi-5 Season 4: The Final Feason by Helana Harris (DVD - 2010)
$24.98 $15.72