5.0 out of 5 stars You Are Going To Love This
We've been watching Hi-5 on The Learning Channel and Discovery Kids for about a year, give or take. As a parent of two teenagers and a four year old, I can honestly say I've never seen anything quite like Hi5.
First of all, what an amazingly talented cast of actors/singers. And the songwriters have an uncanny knack of creating music that appeals to all age groups...
Published on May 28, 2004 by calake3

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising
I placed an order for Hi-5, Vol. 1 - Color Craze. The dvd in box is false advertising, possible fraud dvd. The dvd box claims it contains 3 episodes, total running time 1 hour plus bonus features. The item I received does not contain any of the above items. My disc contained one episode with no menu options or closing credits. This disc might be a fraud copy. The color...
Published on June 5, 2012 by Hamc

5.0 out of 5 stars Best new children's show!, August 4, 2004
This review is from: Hi-5, Vol. 1 - Color Craze (DVD)
Hi-5 is fresh, education and fun--even for the parents! This is one show where mom and dad will actually enjoy sitting with the kids and watching it! :) Color Craze is a unique way of incorporating colors into math, problem solving, word recognition, shapes and exercise.

"I want to watch Hi-5!...with YOU!!" my son yells each morning.

A++++++++

Angie in Utah

5.0 out of 5 stars Adults love it, too., June 9, 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Hi-5, Vol. 1 - Color Craze (DVD)
My husband and I took our two sons, ages 1 and 3 to the local mall to see Hi-5 perform after having watched them on tv every day for months. They were fantastic.
They gave out copies of their promo DVD and it is wonderful, just like the show. I can't wait to get the new DVDs.
This is one "kids" show that features Broadway-caliber performers singing songs that will stick with you in a way that is not annoying or silly like most kids' songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars High energy video!, August 28, 2005
C. Garland (New Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hi-5, Vol. 1 - Color Craze (DVD)
My daughter LOVES all of the Hi-5 videos! She started watching them around 1 year and learned to dance, clap, and jump with the music and high energy. She is now 2 years old and still loves the videos. She still dances and now knows some of the words to the songs, etc. I like how the video is interactive, she's not just sitting and zoned out, she's burning off some energy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hi-5, Vol. 1 - Color Craze, August 2, 2005
This review is from: Hi-5, Vol. 1 - Color Craze (DVD)
I bought this DVD for my 4 & 2 yr old nieces. We hadn't ever seen Hi-5 before, but the movie never turned off that night! Over and over we danced, sang, learned about colors and shapes and had a blast doing it. The characters were not sappy or annoying - but light and fun. My sister says the movie hasn't turned off since I brought it that night. We are looking for more videos to learn with! Definitely worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars High 5 for Hi-5, March 20, 2006
Momma "Kristin" (Savannah, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hi-5, Vol. 1 - Color Craze (DVD)
Both of my boys- ages 3 and 7- love Hi-5, which is a hard age combination to get them to agree on a dvd. The songs are super catchy- I find myself singing them to myself sometimes. They are similar to ABBA. The dvds are also educational, but don't tell my kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars We Love Hi-5, August 12, 2005
This review is from: Hi-5, Vol. 1 - Color Craze (DVD)
My son has been watching Hi-5 since he was only several months old. Now, he is 1 1/2 years and asks to play this CD by holding his hand up and saying, "hi-hi-hi". We never get sick of watching these very talented young people. Even my husband gets into it and starts humming a song. Music and dancing is great for infants and will stick with them as they grow up. Get it for your children. Not only for their entertainment, but yours as well. You will LOVE it too!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, fun, and teaches kids too, November 17, 2004
This review is from: Hi-5, Vol. 1 - Color Craze (DVD)
My three year old and two year old both love this video. I find myself singing along and actually feel happy about it...unlike some of the other kids tunes I catch playing in my head. There is a great energy with the cast. I just ordered the other two DVDs by Hi-5 and I'm confident my girls will love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!, August 4, 2004
This review is from: Hi-5, Vol. 1 - Color Craze (DVD)
This DVD is terrific. The singing, dancing and educational skits are wonderful. We love Hi-5!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love This!, February 1, 2007
This review is from: Hi-5, Vol. 1 - Color Craze (DVD)
My children are already in love with the Hi-5 gang after watching early morning TLC. Adding this DVD to our collection has proven to be beneficial in more than one way. Primarily, it is incredibly educational and catches the attention of my 4-year-old, as well as my 6-year-old. Other playmates of my children have given the same feedback...boys and girls, alike! I highly recommend ALL the Hi-5 DVD's!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Hi-5, Vol. 1 - Color Craze (DVD)
great i loved it cant stop watching is the best thing going today it brings me memories for good times

Hi-5, Vol. 1 - Color Craze
Hi-5, Vol. 1 - Color Craze by Robert Cotterill (DVD - 2004)
Used & New from: $0.01