Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 6, 2011
This is probably one of the best artbooks you can buy for yourself. My wife and I are big fans of Audrey Kawasaki and this book comes with a case that holds 1 audrey print (which even as a artbook print sells for more than the book does on ebay apparently) and a few other prints, along with a poster. My wife and I were so impressed by the book, and some of the artists we had never seen before, I went online and subscribed to the magazine... and ordered 3 more copies of this book. Sounds crazy I know, but 1 copy is for the coffee table, my wife likes 1 copy in her crafting area for inspriation, I have 1 copy to cut into prints for the walls here and there and 1 copy purely for archival purposes.

You will not be disappointed by this book. I know art is in the eye of the beholder, but there are so many artists in this that you are bound to find one that you like.
on July 15, 2011
Wow... I truly cannot say how amazing this book is. It was well worth each and every penny spent, and it certainly never going to be anywhere further than my living room library. The images are immaculate, and the interviews are inspiring and full of such great information on the artists. I highly recommend this to art lovers alike...you will not be disappointed.
on January 24, 2012
As usual, this compilation consists of uncountable number of great works by artists spanning different styles & techniques in art-making. The box set and prints are really high quality. Very good reference book to own if you're an artist yourself. Not something I'd ever regret buying.
on December 31, 2011
This book is a steal with everything it comes with! Its not just the book, you also get three sticker sheets, a large poster, and several very nice embossed glossy prints! If you look on ebay there are sellers asking for way more than amazon is! Get it while it is still available they are no longer making this special set!
on March 20, 2013
I can't believe I bought this book for $29.96 from Amazon. Who would've thought that Amazon carried this limited box set edition of Hi-Fructose. This edition carries Audrey's limited edition print which is highly valuable. All I need is her to sign that print! Anyways, this is a great book to add to your library. I also highly recommend you to buy their magazines because they showcase the best artist of this generation.
on March 26, 2012
the hardcover book is actually an incredible art book. I was already familiar with some of the artists featured and high fructose magazine , so i new i would be getting something unique. The clamshell box that this all comes in is really cool. the prints are smaller than i thought any glossy. I don't know what these tiny things actually are. all in all this is a very high quality and very cool set.
on January 14, 2014
Annie Owens and Attaboy does it again with a collectors quality Boxed Set.

I bought 2 so I could frame the included artwork and keep the other one in it's shrink-wrap!
on January 31, 2011
I bought Last Gasp vol 1 and really liked it but this one, Last Gasp 2 is waaaay better.
There are so many compilation illustration books out there that have a lot of filler pages but this isn't the case. This book rocks cover to cover.... Audrey Kawasaki should marry me : )