Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on August 9, 2012
These are great snacks. They're similar to the veggie sticks I often get in my local supermarket, but the shape is a bit fatter and hollow in the middle. this makes them lighter and unfortunately easier for me to eat a lot of them.
on June 2, 2015
At first, these were practically addictive. I still like them, but not as much as I did several months ago. They seem to be made the same, so maybe I'm just 'moving on'. They're salty, but not too salty, and quite crunchy. I've tried several of the other flavors of Skinny Sticks and this is the only one I liked.
on August 23, 2014
We purchased the veggie tortilla as well as the sweet onion. We loved the sweet onion, but the veggie tortilla had a funny flavor. They seemed more salty, and almost a little stale tasting (we had more than one bag, so I think it was the flavoring not a freshness issue). They are a good value, less expensive than our grocery store. We will stick with the sweet onion flavor, they are awesome!
on June 5, 2012
I just reviewed the sweet potato variety of these and wanted to share my thoughts on the veggie tortilla. I have bought bagged snacks very similar to these in the past for my kids, but while relatively healthy they weren't GMO-free. My kids loved these and I really appreciated the lack of genetically modified junk.
on September 5, 2012
on May 10, 2015
Nice and crunchy, the flavors are mostly masked by the corn meal taste but that's not necessarily a bad thing. If you're in a rush and just need something to munch on, this does the trick quite nicely.
on February 13, 2015
I have nothing that I could say more detailed or that would explain this product better than -yuck. Love skinny sticks sweet onion, panicked when they were no longer available at my local Sam's Club,freaked when I could not easily get them at other local stores in Chicagoland, was happy to find the sweet onion sticks on Amazon ( the prices ...kind of CRAXY) but we love those snacks so darn much who cares. We thought we since we loved the sweet onion surely we would love their other snacks. Ordered 6 bags and WOW they're so bad... They are laughing at us from behind the doors of the snack cupboard way in the back. Unsaveable with even dip, salsa, sour cream... Pulverized two bags of them in my mega monster blender and used the dust to coat chicken pieces to make chicken Mcmomnuggets served with a salsa/sour cream kind of dip- that worked ... OKAY... Just YUCK. Bummer
on April 16, 2015
I prefer these to other veggie straws I've tried that are potato flour based. These are corn flour based, and I like the flavor a lot better. Crispy and light, makes for a good little snack. Reasonable calories in a serving.
on April 4, 2014
I really wanted to like these. I've had veggie chips and veggie puffs in other brands before and I thought they were pretty good. First, the flavor was very bland. I get that it's supposed to be low in calories but flavoring can't possibly add too many calories. Then after eating a few, I got a weird aftertaste in my mouth. I hate wasting so I thought maybe if I dip them in wasabi they'll be edible. Wrong again, even with wasabi all over them, the weird (rotten/stale) flavor still comes through. Maybe the other flavors are better but these were terrible.
on August 8, 2013
I am COMPLETELY addicted to the Veggie Tortilla Skinny Sticks! Love them with my sandwich for lunch and sometimes just for a snack! Great to bring to the kids sports games to munch on instead of buying from the snack shack. Only complaint is that I wish they were easier to get. I'm trying to get my local market to carry them. But I'm happy that I now found them on Amazon!! Yay!!!