|Item Weight||33 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||60 x 10 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||HL-604|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HL604|
|OEM Part Number||HL-604PC|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hi-Lift Jack HL604 60" Hi-Lift Black Cast and Steel Jack
|Price:||$73.72 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$2.19 (3%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Top winch-connector clamp standard on all jacks
- Powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware
- Safe use information including rated load details and operating instructions
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Also a hi lift jack handle strap.
Don't forget to occasionally clean and oil it so that it stays good. Mine is in the elements on my jeep year round. I take and oil it and clean it about twice a year.
Also I got a cable lock to lock to my jeep as my first one got taken.
- Large chunks of black paint flaked off of this jack during just one practice use (jacking a truck up a few inches keeping all four wheels still on the ground). If this is a powder coat paint job, it's the worst I've ever seen. There's really no reason why large strips of paint should be flaking off with almost no effort (see photos). I was sad that an American company would even let my jack out the door.
- Jacking down for the first time caused an unexpected load drop. The jack seemed to climb down two pin levels just fine but the third stroke caused the jack to drop my truck and kick out unexpectedly (way more than 150 lbs of load on it). I read the directions, watched the videos and was careful to follow the safety recommendations. Incidentally, after flaking more paint off I tried it again and the jack didn't drop the load or kick out the second time around. I guess this is a good reason to practice with a safe load to ensure your jack is functioning properly - however, from a point of quality that should have already been done by the manufacturer.
- A minor point. The top clevis was out of place on my jack when I received it. This prevented me from putting the rubber handle holder on it. Not a big deal - I ended up loosening the bolt and resetting the clevis into the correct position.
They are heavy and awkward to store while almost impossible for use with boat trailers but I really think all vehicles and trailers should be designed to carry and use Hi-Lifts. But it takes some doing to hoist my Harley...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a nice 2004 Toyota 4runner 4x4 sport edition. This, is far better than the crappy jacks usually put onboard. Worth the moneyPublished 7 days ago by Jesse Mathewson
I have a 58 GMC truck & no floor jack could lift it high enough to change a tire. This jack not only raises my GMC more then high enough to tire change but serves as a winch which... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Adam Denver CO
Awesome jack, very heavy duty. Better make room in the jeep for this big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!Published 26 days ago by debbie robbins