Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 20, 2011
I owned a pair of light weight High Tec shoes and ran them into the ground. I couldn't find the same ones, so I bought this pair. They are comfortable and OK for everyday use as a regular shoe. However, under hiking conditions, (high peaks region in white mountains, NH) they were definately not as durable as my originals and just didn't hold up as well. The rubber over the toes delaminated from the upper on both shoes only after a few hikes.

I'll be looking at a different pair.
on December 22, 2013
I was looking for something less stiff. I had some Hi Tec Multiterras at one time. I used them for everything. Incredibly comfortable for walking around town, sports (I wore them playing softball), and hiking. They lasted a very long time and hated to give them up. These don't do the trick like the Multiterras I had. They're stiffer in the sole and around the top, like some Merrell Chameleons I have that I don't particularly care for. Although if the Merrells didn't have a flapping bottom sole in front I'd be wearing them instead of these Hi Tecs. Don't fit like I had hoped, but I'm working on them in hopes of getting them to flex a bit more.
on December 19, 2013
It is a great pair of light weight hiking boots. The price is right and it fits very well. Will buy it again in the future.
on June 20, 2013
Hi-Tec is a good bang for the buck. I would buy these again. That's all I have to say yada yada yada
on March 12, 2014
I wear these every day on marina docks and grounds comfort all day and dry feet also good on concrete
on May 5, 2014
Not comfortable, but waterproof and decent looking. I'd buy it again. Unsure how long it will last, but still an excellent product for the price!
on November 26, 2014
Nice comfortable shoe
on May 13, 2015
We did Ireland with Hi tec & Keen
we walked everywhere love them ...

See 1 answered question