5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hiking boots
It is a great pair of light weight hiking boots. The price is right and it fits very well. Will buy it again in the future.
Published 12 months ago by Hailey Lam

3.0 out of 5 stars High Tec shoe
Published on July 20, 2011 by Barkeater

3.0 out of 5 stars High Tec shoe, July 20, 2011
I owned a pair of light weight High Tec shoes and ran them into the ground. I couldn't find the same ones, so I bought this pair. They are comfortable and OK for everyday use as a regular shoe. However, under hiking conditions, (high peaks region in white mountains, NH) they were definately not as durable as my originals and just didn't hold up as well. The rubber over the toes delaminated from the upper on both shoes only after a few hikes.

I'll be looking at a different pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the money!, May 5, 2014
Not comfortable, but waterproof and decent looking. I'd buy it again. Unsure how long it will last, but still an excellent product for the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars i would recomend these, March 12, 2014
I wear these every day on marina docks and grounds comfort all day and dry feet also good on concrete

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoe, December 22, 2013
M. Conti (Alice Springs, Australia) - See all my reviews
I was looking for something less stiff. I had some Hi Tec Multiterras at one time. I used them for everything. Incredibly comfortable for walking around town, sports (I wore them playing softball), and hiking. They lasted a very long time and hated to give them up. These don't do the trick like the Multiterras I had. They're stiffer in the sole and around the top, like some Merrell Chameleons I have that I don't particularly care for. Although if the Merrells didn't have a flapping bottom sole in front I'd be wearing them instead of these Hi Tecs. Don't fit like I had hoped, but I'm working on them in hopes of getting them to flex a bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hiking boots, December 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes..., June 20, 2013
Mark Scheerhoorn (New Hampshire, USA) - See all my reviews
Hi-Tec is a good bang for the buck. I would buy these again. That's all I have to say yada yada yada

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 26, 2014