5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Hiking Boot
Published on June 20, 2012 by reiki_pixie

3.0 out of 5 stars Soles are HARD
The inside soles of the shoes are smooth and hard. They don't offer any cushioning, or at least it doesn't feel like they do.
Published 15 months ago by slim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Hiking Boot, June 20, 2012
I am an adult with a small foot and wear kids shoes. I have worn kids Hi-Tec hiking boots for 20 years and highly recommend them. I have started doing nature photography and realized I needed waterproof hiking boots. After looking at the available styles, I choose these. They are very comfortable even the first time I wore them, which was in a total downpour in Yosemite. My feet stayed dry and warm. I ended up ordering my husband a pair of men's Altitude IV a few days later. I plan to order a pair of the lighter weight waterproof boots to wear in the hot summer weather we have here. I am a satisfied Hi-Tec customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Waterproof!, July 17, 2012
Right out of the box comfortable and true to size. Used to hike over 50 miles in New Hamphshire's White Mountains and kept feet comfortable, supported and most of all DRY!!!!....Still going strong as of 6/18/2013! Although this will most likely be the last trip to the Whites for these boots...adding on another 50+ miles of rather rough hiking over rock and mountain, the tread had gone by the wayside. Will be getting another pair of the same as quite happy with fit/durability and comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Comfortable, Waterproof, July 13, 2012
This review is from: Hi-Tec Altitude IV Waterproof Hiking Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) (Apparel)
I have had a pair of Hi-Tecs that I have use in the Winter for years. I mostly use them for when I am clearing the driveway with our snowthrower. They are very comfortable and waterproof.

I bought my son a pair of these when he became a Boy Scout. One of the first things he did was a five mile hike in these and they didn't bother him at all! I thought he should break them in but he said they were fine.

So, waterproof, comfortable, and extremely inexpensive. You can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi-Tec Altitude IV Waterproof Hiking Boot, October 15, 2011
Great boots at a great price. My son got them then went on a camping trip - no need yo break them in - they were very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Waterproof boots for my grandson, January 12, 2008
These are nice waterproof boots and I bought them for a gift for my 7 year old grandson. They are somewhat stiff but probably because they are waterproof. They were offered at a really good price and he loved them.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute boots for women with small feet, January 29, 2012
I just love these boots! I wear a size 6 1/2 in women's so I got these in a size 5 big kid's, and they are so comfy and cute!! My husband teases me about my little feet,( All in good fun!) any way I highly recomeed this boots not only for kid's but for adults with small feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boot ... just started using, May 4, 2011
AnalogKid (Tacoma, WA USA) - See all my reviews
My boys both got a pair - we have had several adventures. The boots are comfortable and waterproof within normal expectations (kids wonder why their feet are wet when the foot is submerged). good all purpose boot for young kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boot, January 11, 2014
Jana B (Grand Junction, Co USA) - See all my reviews
Fits well but does not stand up to lots of use. Very comfortable and really waterproof. Overall a average boot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Soles are HARD, November 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boot for the price, October 8, 2013
I bought this boot for my 7 year old grandson and the only problem we had with it was he couldn't wait for cold weather to wear them. He loves them and wants to wear them everyday. Great quality and the fit was perfect. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›