5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these shoes
Finally I got my 11 yrs old to where a hiking boot for scout camp! Because of the style and colors and comfort of this shoe. Fits properly in my opinion. Size is just right.
Published on February 4, 2013 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable
I ordered these boots for my 8 year old son. He disliked them because they were very uncomfortable. He told me they must be on the wrong feet (they were not...) I really wanted to keep them because we need the waterproof feature but there was no way he would wear them. They looked cool. I had to return them.
Published on December 9, 2012 by Naney

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these shoes, February 4, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof, cute, and fair priced!, June 12, 2012
My son loves them. He thinks he looks cool in them, which he does! And best of all, they are waterproof!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my son, February 27, 2013
This is our third pair, other two are handed down to friends kids and still in great shape. My son loves to hike outside, and these provide the support, high ankle, and decent water resistance I was looking for. They hold up really well too and seem very reasonably priced here. I added the elastic laces for my son so they are easier to get on and off, that would be the only improvement I could think of. The extra removeable insole will give you just a hair more room as child grows.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved them, October 6, 2012
dianne fair (wellfleet, massachusetts USA) - See all my reviews
first pair for grandson.. my budding hiker.. he won't take them off.. has a chubby foot.. fit well.. keep feet dry through mud puddles!!

5.0 out of 5 stars gramma, March 6, 2013
My grandson love sthese and searching for best price was here. Good color and durable too. Came fast and as stated.

5.0 out of 5 stars well built, March 6, 2013
bought these for my son and they have held up great so far and have kept his feet warm and dry...shipping was quick and they fit great

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality shoe, December 31, 2012
Amazon Customer (Denver, CO United States) - See all my reviews
Well made shoe, fits well. It has an insert to fit a child's foot longer, which is a nice touch. No fraying or poor stitching. Warm and keeps snow out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable, December 9, 2012
Naney "Naney" (California, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable hiking boots!, April 23, 2013
Very stylish, lightweight, and comfortable. My son who is a boy scout wore them this weekend and loved them. I would definatley buy another pair for my son once he grows out of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is our second pair, November 1, 2014
I bought size 1 of these shoes two years ago for my son. Despite of all his efforts to wear them out, they are still intact. The shoes resisted water, and were very warm and comfi. Now he is 9, and I bought him this pair hoping that it will perform as well the previous did. It is still too warm outside for these shoes yet, but judging by the previous pair, I gave it 5 starts.