Hi, I have 3 questions: What is the length of the 43" umbrella when collapsed? Is the structure made of metal or plastic? Is a brand name/logo written on the umbrella, and if so, how large is it? Thank you!
[UPDATED] asked by Russell Gearhart on February 26, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
The over-all length, collapsed, is 29", the structure is metal, with a clear white nylon type fabric. There are no logos or markings on either the metal or the fabric.
Frederick K. answered on February 27, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It measures 29" closed. The ribs and shaft is metal. There are protector tips and a pivot point that all the ribs fit into that are plastic. There is no name printed on the product anywhere. It is not constructed in such a way that it will take much of beating. I would rate the fabric average and durable. I would rate the ribs and construction delicate. I bought this because it was cheap.
T. Day answered on February 27, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No logo. Have no idea of length. Made of metal.
J. Chan answered on February 26, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It was fully extended when it fell over and broke, I don't have a precise measurement. It was a metal frame, but incredibly flimsy and weak. And I don't remember if there was a logo on it. I used it for half of a shoot and that was it. I've had a generic 20 inch umbrella that's lasted me almost 2 years now and has been tipped over, stepped on, thrown and still works fine.
Mike answered on February 26, 2013

A
I have two 33" umbrellas - I've only used one of them one time so far.

They are a bit flimsy just like Mike says...

The 33" units are 23" long when collapsed. There are no logos on either (white shoot through, and silver reflector with black outside). The structure is made of metal, but is not very substantial. I'm sure tipping over with a flash unit attached to the light stand could be a problem.
norske answered on February 26, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi. The length of the umbrella when collapsed is 22.5 inches. From what I can tell, the main structure is metal, the "spokes" look and feel like metal. The tip of the umbrella is plastic, and the bottom of all the spokes are capped with white plastic tips. There is no logo that I can find on the umbrella.
Weedwacker answered on February 26, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi Russell - They
Scott S. answered on February 27, 2013

A
1. I don't know
2. Metal
3. I don't think there is a logo, but if there is its small
Adair S. answered on February 27, 2013

A
I have the 33" shoot-through unbrella. It has a 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inch black logo on one side, about 2 1/2 inches from the edge of the umbrella. It's annoying that the company would do that, but it hasn't been a problem so far. And as others have said, it was cheap. (I also have an old silver Reflectasol...it was expensive, and heavy, but it's been around for over 20 years.)
Ron M answered on March 1, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product