Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on January 31, 2014
I thought the book was very good:

The history of the furniture was well explained .

The pictures and descriptions on all pages were excellent.

This book gave me up to date information of where I would be able to purchase Hickory furniture .

I would recommend this book
on July 25, 2010
Of course, only those interested in the history of rustic hickory furniture -- specifically that manufactured in Indiana (since most of it was made there) -- will be interested in this book. But it is thorough and well illustrated. It definitely gave me what I was looking for and I enjoyed reading it.
on July 5, 2007
Another Beautiful and informative book by the World's Authority on this Style and its manufacturers. Learned much and enjoyed the rare items even more!!
on January 28, 2015
As a furniture maker, this book was everything I was looking for in one comprehensive look at the subject. Highly recommend.
on August 25, 2014
Nice
on February 2, 2015
I love the hickory furniture. If you do too, this book will not disappoint. Ralph Kylloe is by far the best in presenting this look.