Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hidden Evil
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 5, 2010
This book is a must read! Innocent Americans are being stalked and terrorized by stalking groups set up by the US Government's national security agencies. The persecution is completely unjustified under the false pretense of the "war on terror" or other lies told about the victim. Local police watch groups are being unleashed to go after American citizens that have done nothing wrong and are not part of any type of terrorist activity at all. The victims are harassed 24/7 with a total psychological warfare campaign waged against them or even worse with being attacked with energy weapons. These both equate to torture with people being murdered and systematically destroyed. Its sad how far this country has fallen from grace. I can vouch for the information about the stalking being 100% true because I have been a victim of it for over three years now.
33 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2012
This book is well thought out and understandable. It links all the pieces together providing a picture to the reader on how government's torture matrix really works. This is a must read for anyone that has experienced a global systematic smear campaign or character assassination. I am a bright creative woman with a strong sense of right and wrong. I have become a victim of community mobbing and stalking. I have no history of crime and I have never hurt anyone in my life yet everyone that I come into contact with treats me like I'm a criminal. My mobbing began when I spoke up for a local politician! I had no idea that I was in the presence of die hard psychopaths that could wreak havoc in my life.

Good overcomes evil - it always has and always will. Innocent people are being victimized by the wealthy elite and this book shows you how it's being done.

If you have been recruited to join a COMMUNITY WATCH GROUP or if you have been asked by your employer to "play games with someone" and you go along with it - just accept the fact that you are a psychopath.

And for anyone that associates this world wide problem with paranoia or schizophrenia is completely wrong. I am a very smart and psychologically sound woman and if this could happen to me it can happen to anyone.
on April 4, 2010
This video review is a working draft so I can show it to other Targeted Individuals (T.I's). I will continue to modify it as needed and I will post the final draft when I complete it.
66 comments|21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2014
Stalker groups may gang stalk a Target simply for the sheer sadistical joy of it, while intelligence services, corporations and security companies use it to get rid of activists, whistleblowers, disgruntled employees or troublesome union representatives. It's a secretive system which is above the law and any form of regulation or control. Welcome to the 21. century of psychopathic black arts. Compelling read. (In the movie The Whistleblower there are scenes showing gang stalking. A female UN police officer is trying to rescue some Eastern European girls who are forced to work as sex slaves at a bar. But corrupt UN police officers use gang stalking and intimidation tactics to stop her).......... By the way, I am not sure there's an elaborate conspiracy going on among rich and powerful people. I am sure they do networking and lobbying, though. And that networking and lobbying may from time to time be evil minded. Greed, power and self-interest surely drives many at the top levels. It's for sure that some corporations and companies like "Democra" dabble with gang stalking. And if they do it, others do it too. It's without doubt that intellegence agencies in many countries use gang stalking. And no doubt either about independent gang stalker groups. They are around bigtime. And some political, relgious and neighborhood watch groups are into it. Some with national and global out-reach.... (Gang stalking may have its historical roots in high society's scandal-gossip and norm-policing. A fictional example from the 1800s would be Anna Karenina, who in the novel is targeted by the gossip game)... According to some, deliberate intimidation and harassment campaigns targeted at individuals go as far back as Charles the Great.
on January 13, 2011
I've been a victim of this despicable crime for more than six years, and this is the best book I've read on the subject, although it could have used a good editor. All the grammatical errors detract from an otherwise well-written book. I liked the way Mark connected it to the big picture, including satanism and the New World Order. Many of the people targeted for destruction, including myself, were chosen because they're good, honest people who don't worship the Devil like everybody else, and they don't go along with the New World Order.

Many of the gang stalkers are CIA informants and members of satanic cults that have been involved in the CIA's mind-control projects ever since the 1950s. That's how I ended up being used in Project Monarch.

I was born into a family of Freemasons and multi-generational satanists, and I was subjected to satanic ritual abuse when I was a child. After that, my parents sold me to the CIA so they could turn me into a Manchurian candidate. According to Alex Constantine's book, "Psychic Dictatorship in America," many of the people being targeted by this illegal covert operation were used in CIA mind-control projects when they were younger, and now the agency is trying to get rid of them because they represent a security risk to the agency and the cults.

You can read all about my experiences as a "targeted individual" on my blog at brussellsprout dot blogspot dot com.
33 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2012
If anyone wants to know the dark truth about how the world really works (and a VERY small minority on the planet has always been destined to find this stuff out and will not be denied) this book is a MUST. The author does an excellent job of pointing out the disturbing similarities between what is taking place in America today with the evils of the Third Reich and the very dark Soviet Empire. Most people don't have the intellectual caliber required to understand this book, however, that is to be expected and there is NO surprise there. The author shines the light of truth upon the dark cabal which (thinks it) runs the planet, and I appreciate this very much. Hats off to the author.
on May 20, 2013
I've read the reviews here on Amazon and I'm appalled at what I've read. KM is convinced that Mark is crazy and delusional when he is not. How do I know this? I'm a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL myself. It was just only a few days ago that I came across Mark's website. I'm forever searching for support from other targeted individuals, TI's as we are called. Ever since I found Mark's website, I have not been able to stop reading his life experiences as a TI. The gang stalking he talks about is very much true. How do I know this? Because I recently started experiencing them myself. A lot of people are TI's but don't even know it. Some may ask why they were cut off by several cars while driving or why there are a lot of people in a grocery store crowding around them or blocking them from entering an aisle.
I'm learning a lot from Mark as I read his blog. He is really helping me and I am now ableto deal with the Organized Gang Stalking. I just learned I was a TI in December 2011. As I read Mark's blog, suddenly things became a lot more clearer to me. I started thinking back as far as 2009 why the kids in my neighborhood would leave dog's boop or trash on my porch or why complete strangers would harass me while out in public. I had experience back luck for three years and didn't even know I was a targeted individual.
What Mark talks about in his book is the truth. Whether you want to believe it or not, you would have to be a victim of Organized Gang Stalking to really understand or comprehend what he, I, and other targeted individuals go through on a daily basis. If you have any doubts of what Mark or me are saying, just GOOGLE: Organized Gang Stalking, Electronic Harassment, Targeted Individual, and Mind Control on the internet and you will find tons of information.
You may ask yourself how could this be, so many resources, money in harassing and stalking an individual. Well, it goes back to the "New World Order" Mark talks about this in his book.
This "NWO" will stop at nothing to get rid of the ones they deem a threat to the government they wish to create. The ones they think are a threat to there NWO, they will have blacklisted and conduct a 24/7 psychological warfare on and it's all designed to drive the TI to committing a crime ( ever heard of those school, postal, mall, etc shootings?), to have them committed to a mental hospital or worse, commit suicide.
By the way, GOOGLE: New World Order and you will understand more about what Mark and I are talking about.
I had to come to Mark's and John's defense. The only thing I ask of you Mrs. KM is to first do research before calling someone delusional.

Renee`
on November 4, 2014
This is one of the best books about Illuminati, NWO and gang stalking. You get so much information concerning the whole phenomenon of the NWO's hidden agenda and terror. You will also get so much information regarding gang stalking: street theatre, electronic harassment, gaslighting etc. I highly recommend this book for everyone, especially if you belong to the victims of gang stalking.
on March 29, 2016
I highly recommend this book. It is easy to read and very well written. The second half of the book deals with targeted individuals and helps give insight to and exposes an "invisible" crime.
on June 23, 2015
A good book. Most people reach the conclusion that it is the "hidden evil" to fear or confront. To clarify the "tactics", some types of "swarming" , general subliminals, and other things belong to a tactical technique "preponderance of force". This is a less intense book than "New World War". A nice easy read, following the current trend of short, succinct chapters. . . .