5.0 out of 5 stars A well-researched book that publishers won't touch
Published on September 22, 2009 by Daniel Webster

2.0 out of 5 stars great to whip up your inner "conspiracy theory" child, otherwise....
This piece contains endless speculation of New World Order fantasies and similar ideology based theories which can only cause confusion if you are looking for answers for what you think may be happening in your life. Looking over the author's website it is painfully clear his biggest enemy is himself and his own distorted perceptions of the world around him. If you don't...
Published on July 25, 2012 by John A. Lucier

5.0 out of 5 stars A well-researched book that publishers won't touch, September 22, 2009
This review is from: Hidden Evil (Paperback)
The Hidden Evil ties together research from several sources to create a picture of governments (including those of all NATO nations) that are heavily corrupted and controlled by the wealthy elite. This book also recounts historical and current evidence for the existence of a system that I've been made aware of, in which governments wage war against small groups of people and even individuals who are perceived as potential threats to the elite. This highly targeted warfare is conducted with the goal of corrupting and recruiting individuals, or destroying them.

This covert war is waged against individuals at all levels of society, including some highly respected politicians. The Hidden Evil argues that only people who have been successfully recruited are allowed any real power. People we think of as powerful and respected members of the political elite are often mere pawns, who are blackmailed into submission through participation in illegal activities, the more taboo the better. Secret societies are often heavily infiltrated or even fronts for these blackmail operations, and the taboo rituals are not only used for blackmail, but to corrupt the participants' psyches and make them see outsiders as tools to be exploited.

Finally, this book argues that a transition to brutal dictatorship is in our near future. The author makes several suggestions for fighting the installation of this dictatorship, including abolishing the instruments of control of the US government by the financial elite (such as the Federal Reserve), and raising awareness among the public about what's really going on.

To truly appreciate this book, a certain amount of indoctrination is in order. For those of you who haven't encountered the corporate-sponsored Gang Stalkers the author talks about, I suggest reading Toxic Sludge is Good For You: Lies, Damn Lies and the Public Relations Industry, Into the Buzzsaw: Leading Journalists Expose the Myth of a Free Press, Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace, and Trance: Formation of America for starters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dexter, December 5, 2010
This review is from: Hidden Evil (Paperback)
This book is a must read! Innocent Americans are being stalked and terrorized by stalking groups set up by the US Government's national security agencies. The persecution is completely unjustified under the false pretense of the "war on terror" or other lies told about the victim. Local police watch groups are being unleashed to go after American citizens that have done nothing wrong and are not part of any type of terrorist activity at all. The victims are harassed 24/7 with a total psychological warfare campaign waged against them or even worse with being attacked with energy weapons. These both equate to torture with people being murdered and systematically destroyed. Its sad how far this country has fallen from grace. I can vouch for the information about the stalking being 100% true because I have been a victim of it for over three years now.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hidden Evil, April 4, 2010
E. Canez (West Coast T.I.) - See all my reviews
Length:: 10:00 Mins

This video review is a working draft so I can show it to other Targeted Individuals (T.I's). I will continue to modify it as needed and I will post the final draft when I complete it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific job of summarizing the atrocity, January 13, 2011
This review is from: Hidden Evil (Paperback)
I've been a victim of this despicable crime for more than six years, and this is the best book I've read on the subject, although it could have used a good editor. All the grammatical errors detract from an otherwise well-written book. I liked the way Mark connected it to the big picture, including satanism and the New World Order. Many of the people targeted for destruction, including myself, were chosen because they're good, honest people who don't worship the Devil like everybody else, and they don't go along with the New World Order.

Many of the gang stalkers are CIA informants and members of satanic cults that have been involved in the CIA's mind-control projects ever since the 1950s. That's how I ended up being used in Project Monarch.

I was born into a family of Freemasons and multi-generational satanists, and I was subjected to satanic ritual abuse when I was a child. After that, my parents sold me to the CIA so they could turn me into a Manchurian candidate. According to Alex Constantine's book, "Psychic Dictatorship in America," many of the people being targeted by this illegal covert operation were used in CIA mind-control projects when they were younger, and now the agency is trying to get rid of them because they represent a security risk to the agency and the cults.

You can read all about my experiences as a "targeted individual" on my blog at brussellsprout dot blogspot dot com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent source of information on Bogus National Security Watchlists, August 6, 2012
This review is from: Hidden Evil (Paperback)
This book is well thought out and understandable. It links all the pieces together providing a picture to the reader on how government's torture matrix really works. This is a must read for anyone that has experienced a global systematic smear campaign or character assassination. I am a bright creative woman with a strong sense of right and wrong. I have become a victim of community mobbing and stalking. I have no history of crime and I have never hurt anyone in my life yet everyone that I come into contact with treats me like I'm a criminal. My mobbing began when I spoke up for a local politician! I had no idea that I was in the presence of die hard psychopaths that could wreak havoc in my life.

Good overcomes evil - it always has and always will. Innocent people are being victimized by the wealthy elite and this book shows you how it's being done.

If you have been recruited to join a COMMUNITY WATCH GROUP or if you have been asked by your employer to "play games with someone" and you go along with it - just accept the fact that you are a psychopath.

And for anyone that associates this world wide problem with paranoia or schizophrenia is completely wrong. I am a very smart and psychologically sound woman and if this could happen to me it can happen to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great expose, April 14, 2012
This review is from: Hidden Evil (Paperback)
If anyone wants to know the dark truth about how the world really works (and a VERY small minority on the planet has always been destined to find this stuff out and will not be denied) this book is a MUST. The author does an excellent job of pointing out the disturbing similarities between what is taking place in America today with the evils of the Third Reich and the very dark Soviet Empire. Most people don't have the intellectual caliber required to understand this book, however, that is to be expected and there is NO surprise there. The author shines the light of truth upon the dark cabal which (thinks it) runs the planet, and I appreciate this very much. Hats off to the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD READ, September 29, 2013
Resourceful and interesting....this book give you a little history lesson as well as the downfall of america....I taking keynotes that is very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Organized Gang Stalking, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Hidden Evil (Paperback)
I've read the reviews here on Amazon and I'm appalled at what I've read. KM is convinced that Mark is crazy and delusional when he is not. How do I know this? I'm a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL myself. It was just only a few days ago that I came across Mark's website. I'm forever searching for support from other targeted individuals, TI's as we are called. Ever since I found Mark's website, I have not been able to stop reading his life experiences as a TI. The gang stalking he talks about is very much true. How do I know this? Because I recently started experiencing them myself. A lot of people are TI's but don't even know it. Some may ask why they were cut off by several cars while driving or why there are a lot of people in a grocery store crowding around them or blocking them from entering an aisle.
I'm learning a lot from Mark as I read his blog. He is really helping me and I am now ableto deal with the Organized Gang Stalking. I just learned I was a TI in December 2011. As I read Mark's blog, suddenly things became a lot more clearer to me. I started thinking back as far as 2009 why the kids in my neighborhood would leave dog's boop or trash on my porch or why complete strangers would harass me while out in public. I had experience back luck for three years and didn't even know I was a targeted individual.
What Mark talks about in his book is the truth. Whether you want to believe it or not, you would have to be a victim of Organized Gang Stalking to really understand or comprehend what he, I, and other targeted individuals go through on a daily basis. If you have any doubts of what Mark or me are saying, just GOOGLE: Organized Gang Stalking, Electronic Harassment, Targeted Individual, and Mind Control on the internet and you will find tons of information.
You may ask yourself how could this be, so many resources, money in harassing and stalking an individual. Well, it goes back to the "New World Order" Mark talks about this in his book.
This "NWO" will stop at nothing to get rid of the ones they deem a threat to the government they wish to create. The ones they think are a threat to there NWO, they will have blacklisted and conduct a 24/7 psychological warfare on and it's all designed to drive the TI to committing a crime ( ever heard of those school, postal, mall, etc shootings?), to have them committed to a mental hospital or worse, commit suicide.
By the way, GOOGLE: New World Order and you will understand more about what Mark and I are talking about.
I had to come to Mark's and John's defense. The only thing I ask of you Mrs. KM is to first do research before calling someone delusional.

Renee`

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, March 29, 2009
Krystyna N. "Dunik" (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hidden Evil (Paperback)
The book is itself very informative. I expected more concrete information, but I assume I was wrong.More concrete information dos not existing on this subject.
Very good book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book., April 8, 2014
This review is from: Hidden Evil (Paperback)
Mark goes into depth about Gang-stalking from the top to bottom in a practical fashion. The only stone he leaves unturned and probably within good 'reason', is the spiritual aspect. You obviously have to explain things to others on their own level, as far as they are able to go. On vygostky's scaffold, they haven't climbed that far.

Most of the haters or the "logical" ones you see commenting are the wicked themselves or their bitches (masons, people who follow the sexist, drug addicted, baby killer Aleister Crowley followers, are Satanists or trolls, are the Stasi themselves or want to be, etc.) Also, ask them to explain away MKULTRA and it's offshoots or every other godforsaken thing hitting the s*** fan in the world today.

More good books for the open minded, would be, the Holy Bible- see; pslams, wheat and tares parable, what is a serpent/viper?

Fallen Angels among us by Elizabeth Clare Prophet, anything by David Icke although he does bash Christianity, anything on Watchers, Grigori, Fallen Angels, Hive Mind, ETC.

Great books that explains surface aspects: The End of America by Naomi Watts and anything having to do with the MASONIC/NWO agenda.

Also, look into CCHR and Women and Madness by Phyllis Chesler, Peter Breggin and see how Psychiatry has such an evil history and agenda right along with this practice. see: MKULTRA, NAZI Germany

Also, It would be best to check out book on Satanism, because that is what most of these degenerates follow.
If you are a survivor of SRA or come from a multi-generational idiot line, I feel for you. There is an excerpt in The courage to heal on SRA, and also many, many books on healing from SRA. You are stronger than many.

I highly recommend Mark's Book. Keep Poppin' Mark, keep poppin.

Hidden Evil
Hidden Evil by Mark Rich (Paperback - January 21, 2009)
Used & New from: $16.68