5.0 out of 5 stars So peaceful and anointed!
We have both Volume 1& 2, and they are truly amazing. For me, having scripture put to music allows me to store it deep in my heart. Bringing me such peace and encouragement while listening to it and later at the "very moment" I need that Word. My grandchildren have these CD's and play them at night while sleeping.

Both CD's are so anointed, I can feel the...
Published on March 5, 2012 by Debbie Oppie

2.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment!
I absolutely loved the first cd of Hidden in my heart, and have given numerous out as gifts. This one, however,is no where near as good. I suggest you prelisten to it before buying as there's obvious differences in tastes and opinion. RN
Published 12 months ago by Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars So peaceful and anointed!, March 5, 2012
Debbie Oppie (Fort Collins, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hidden In My Heart, Volume II, A Lullaby Journey Through Scripture (Audio CD)

Both CD's are so anointed, I can feel the presence of the Lord when I listen and focus on Him!

What a great gift for anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Find!!, February 22, 2012
I recently found this CD at a conference for Children's Pastors and purchased it for our Church Nursery. I listened to it in my vehicle and was hooked!! This is a beautiful, soothing CD and is exactly what I want my children to listen to! Not only is it great for children, but for any adult who needs peace!!

5.0 out of 5 stars For all ages, July 2, 2012
Hidden in My Heart Vol. II is a favorite of ours. We have no children or grandchildren in the home now, but it provides a lovely context for living life. I've played it while grading my students' papers, preparing dinner, hosting guests, and more. This album has excellent production values, and the results are worth more than the price. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent production, March 2, 2012
This CD is a wonderful blessing. I listen to it to go to sleep and I am 65 years old :) I just soak in the scriptures. The music on vol 2 is even more beautiful than on vol 1. The slight variation in the lyrics from the actual scripture often sticks with me and comes to my aid during the day. Thank you for all your work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful. Bought it for a gift and ended up keeping it lol., September 16, 2013
This cd, and it's 1st volume are absolutely beautiful. Peaceful, calming, just wonderful. I actually bought this for a baby shower gift and then had to keep it. (I ordered a second set for her lol). As a mom of young kids, I am always looking for beautiful, melodious, peaceful music to have playing in our home and these cds just jumped to my favorite pick. I found them totally by accident and could not be more thrilled about such a spontaneous purchase. I don't know if my kids (ages 4, 3, and 2) specifically love them, they haven't ever commented on them, but I think more often than not, the music I have playing in the background is more for me anyways. To help remind me to keep a peaceful, patient, loving heart with my children. And for that purpose, they absolutely fulfill their responsibility :). If I had anything to point out that hasn't already been said, it would be that some of the songs, though all beautiful, seem to have almost a sad feel to them. I still love them but enjoy mixing them up with a few other cds I have that are maybe slightly more "uplifting" and "joyful". That's not a criticism though, just an observation. Buy it! You will love it :).

5.0 out of 5 stars Underneath His Wings, February 29, 2012
Jessica (Harrisburg, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
This album was such a blessing to me at night. Sometimes I get nightmares so i like to sleep with Christian music on and one night I was having a nightmare and in the middle of my dream the song I Am Here began playing in my dream it was sweet to hear that play in my dream and God reminding me He knows when and what Im dreaming. It had been awhile since an album really made me feel Gods presence but this album was so peaceful and i love that its combined with Gods Word because your memorizing scripture too- Underneath His wings is so beautiful, just to picture being surrounded by Gods angels at night while you sleep. I love that it reminds us that God has sent His angels to protect us. I also love wonderfully made it really reminds me that God deeply knows me and created me. i really look forward to the next album. I hope it includes Zephaniah 3:17 or verses like His banner over me is love. But whatever it holds is sure to be amazing and peaceful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully Worshipful, September 7, 2013
D. Riggs (Syracuse, NY) - See all my reviews
Scripture Lullabies, Vol. 2 is one of the most worshipful, peaceful and satisfying CD's I have ever heard. I buy copies of it to give as gifts - for young and old! I highly recommend this if you are a seeker of God.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Bedtime!, April 17, 2012
This is a great addition to the Hidden in my Heart collection. I play these CDs for my 1 and 3 year olds as they fall asleep everynight. It calms them down, plus they hear scripture repeated each night. This is a favorite at our house:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for babies and young children..., February 29, 2012
We loved Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 is just as wonderful. When our kids find themselves anxious over storms or the thought of a house fire (our church across the street was recently destoyed by arson), Hidden in Your Heart never fails to calm them or bring peace. God's Word is set to beautiful, lilting, and memorable melodies, and though we haven't really "tried" to memorize these verses, listening to them night after night as we go to sleep has lodged them in our hearts. We often find ourselves singing them, and they often come to mind at just the right time to help us through different situations...just as God's Word was intended to do. Thanks for helping us hide God's Word in our hearts...can't wait for the next installment.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE Hidden In My Heart!, February 29, 2012
I bought both volumes when they each came out, since then I have bought quite a few for baby gifts. Both these CDs are amazing, wonderfully composed, and super calming. They are wonderful for playing in kids rooms, i play them on repeat all night. They are not cheesy, and not only for kids! I played mine in the hospital when our second was born, i love to put the disc in our blu ray player and in the evening while i am making dinner and the kids are playing i like the end the day on a nice calm not. The music is amazing, the songs are well written and i love that its straight from the bible. I highly recommend them for anyone.

Rate and Discover Movies