Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on March 2, 2012
This CD is a wonderful blessing. I listen to it to go to sleep and I am 65 years old :) I just soak in the scriptures. The music on vol 2 is even more beautiful than on vol 1. The slight variation in the lyrics from the actual scripture often sticks with me and comes to my aid during the day. Thank you for all your work!
on March 5, 2012
We have both Volume 1& 2, and they are truly amazing. For me, having scripture put to music allows me to store it deep in my heart. Bringing me such peace and encouragement while listening to it and later at the "very moment" I need that Word. My grandchildren have these CD's and play them at night while sleeping.

Both CD's are so anointed, I can feel the presence of the Lord when I listen and focus on Him!

What a great gift for anyone!
on September 16, 2013
This cd, and it's 1st volume are absolutely beautiful. Peaceful, calming, just wonderful. I actually bought this for a baby shower gift and then had to keep it. (I ordered a second set for her lol). As a mom of young kids, I am always looking for beautiful, melodious, peaceful music to have playing in our home and these cds just jumped to my favorite pick. I found them totally by accident and could not be more thrilled about such a spontaneous purchase. I don't know if my kids (ages 4, 3, and 2) specifically love them, they haven't ever commented on them, but I think more often than not, the music I have playing in the background is more for me anyways. To help remind me to keep a peaceful, patient, loving heart with my children. And for that purpose, they absolutely fulfill their responsibility :). If I had anything to point out that hasn't already been said, it would be that some of the songs, though all beautiful, seem to have almost a sad feel to them. I still love them but enjoy mixing them up with a few other cds I have that are maybe slightly more "uplifting" and "joyful". That's not a criticism though, just an observation. Buy it! You will love it :).
on July 2, 2012
Hidden in My Heart Vol. II is a favorite of ours. We have no children or grandchildren in the home now, but it provides a lovely context for living life. I've played it while grading my students' papers, preparing dinner, hosting guests, and more. This album has excellent production values, and the results are worth more than the price. Highly recommended!
on February 22, 2012
I recently found this CD at a conference for Children's Pastors and purchased it for our Church Nursery. I listened to it in my vehicle and was hooked!! This is a beautiful, soothing CD and is exactly what I want my children to listen to! Not only is it great for children, but for any adult who needs peace!!
on February 29, 2012
This album was such a blessing to me at night. Sometimes I get nightmares so i like to sleep with Christian music on and one night I was having a nightmare and in the middle of my dream the song I Am Here began playing in my dream it was sweet to hear that play in my dream and God reminding me He knows when and what Im dreaming. It had been awhile since an album really made me feel Gods presence but this album was so peaceful and i love that its combined with Gods Word because your memorizing scripture too- Underneath His wings is so beautiful, just to picture being surrounded by Gods angels at night while you sleep. I love that it reminds us that God has sent His angels to protect us. I also love wonderfully made it really reminds me that God deeply knows me and created me. i really look forward to the next album. I hope it includes Zephaniah 3:17 or verses like His banner over me is love. But whatever it holds is sure to be amazing and peaceful.
on February 29, 2012
We loved Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 is just as wonderful. When our kids find themselves anxious over storms or the thought of a house fire (our church across the street was recently destoyed by arson), Hidden in Your Heart never fails to calm them or bring peace. God's Word is set to beautiful, lilting, and memorable melodies, and though we haven't really "tried" to memorize these verses, listening to them night after night as we go to sleep has lodged them in our hearts. We often find ourselves singing them, and they often come to mind at just the right time to help us through different situations...just as God's Word was intended to do. Thanks for helping us hide God's Word in our hearts...can't wait for the next installment.
on September 7, 2013
Scripture Lullabies, Vol. 2 is one of the most worshipful, peaceful and satisfying CD's I have ever heard. I buy copies of it to give as gifts - for young and old! I highly recommend this if you are a seeker of God.
on March 2, 2015
There are almost no words to tell you how beautiful this music is. I put the CD in and is 15 seconds I was weeping the music is so rich, full, moves the spirit. I can imagine Heaven sounds this way. I want to get these for everyone I know. It is not just for babies not by a long shot. I have been listening for 3 hours now I cannot get enough. It gives you peace the deep abiding kind that comes from God.

I so needed some encouragement and these sure did it for me. The music is more like movie tunes the kind that make your heart swell and tears pour out for joy. Amazing...just amazing.
on October 14, 2015
Based on the reviews, I ordered all three of the "Hidden in My Heart" CD's at one time and listened to them in order. I enjoyed listening to the first CD very much and liked most of the songs on it immediately. I liked some so well that I listened to them repeatedly before moving on to the next. I wanted to skip CD two and go directly to the third because I could hardly wait to hear some of my favorite quotes by Jesus Christ done as well as those on CD 1 had been. Instead, I decided to save the "best for last."
Because music is so subjective and one really needs to be in the right spot to be most receptive to some of the scriptures, I'm hesitant to post that CD 2 was a disappointment to me; however, I considered it worth the purchase for the song "Wonderfully Made." Again, I was very receptive to this scripture/song perhaps because as I continue to listen to it frequently, I ponder the miracle of my first grandson born just weeks ago and the birth of my second grandson due within the next few days.
So many reviews describe CD 3 as the best, but I was sorely disappointed in it. So many of Jesus' quotes are favorites of mine, but I cannot say that I particularly like any of the songs on CD 3, and I personally would have chosen other scriptures--But I knew that BEFORE I ordered because the Biblical verses on the CD are listed at the purchase site. One other thing, and again, this is just a personal preference, but the intros to the songs while beautifully played are too long to suit MY taste. My main object in listening to the CD's is to hear the actual scriptures.
I do not regret buying these CD's. If you are looking for peaceful, meditative, spiritual music, at least one of these CD's should please you--sorry though, I can't tell you which one might like best!