5.0 out of 5 stars easy and fun game
Enjoyed this game because they give you the ability to move on if your are stumped by a puzzle. I play games for enjoyment and relaxation and don't like getting frustrated. So making options available is always a good thing in my opinion.
Published on February 3, 2010 by Cynthia M. Shipley

2.0 out of 5 stars It's just okay, but has almost nothing to do with Titanic.
Sadly unimpressive: you can beat it in about 2 hours, it's historically inaccurate, and a poor adventure game. Kids would probably really like it though.

Published on November 11, 2009 by K. Whatmore

2.0 out of 5 stars It's just okay, but has almost nothing to do with Titanic., November 11, 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic - Secrets of the Fateful Voyage - PC (CD-ROM)

Visually, the game is static and non-animated. There are a handful of cutscenes, but they last only seconds. You cannot explore environments, only click on objects, so it's not 3D. It's a point-and-click game, with variety puzzles similar to the Women's Murder Club series. All the puzzles were very easy, and are usually a variation on hidden object puzzles. You can always skip past a puzzle if it's too difficult though, or get a hint. You choices throughout the game have different results, so it has some re-playability. The Titanic aspect has relatively little to do with it, with a few exceptions: the background of the puzzles is usually a room, Captain Smith is milling about, and the boat sinks. Some moments are directly ripped-off from James Cameron's movie, so I felt kinda cheated that the storyline was very unoriginal at times. After you beat the game you can play a bonus mini-game, where you are at the Titanic wreck site and learn a bit about the factors that shaped the tragedy.

If you were looking for a short easy game to play, I'd recommend this. If you are looking for a good hidden object game, they're out there. If you're looking for a good historic Titanic game, check out Titanic: Adventure Out of Time. Hope this helps!

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit too easy, September 13, 2011
Pamela Jones "Suzi Graham" (St. George, Utah United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
The age range is rated for everyone. I was hoping for a bit harder challange and more difficulity in progression. For what I paid for it (I think a dollar) it was well worth it for the few hours it took to 'beat it'. I really enjoyed the Whitehouse find. The 'storyline' on the whitehouse was a bit dumb, I just skipped it and went right on to the search game.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy..., January 7, 2011
JAK (Scottsdale, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
So sad...good idea for the basic game play, but very poorly executed. NO explanations on the puzzles. Guess you are just supposed to KNOW what is required. You could get eye strain looking for some of the objects (what's the point there?). I played it all way through then deleted it from my games folder and have placed the game in the garage sale pile as it is not worth replaying and I would not share it with anyone I know.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty dull, just find items and click, February 10, 2013
I LOVE Titanic: Adventure out of Time and was hoping this was similar, no way. A 7 year old kid would probably like it.

3.0 out of 5 stars PC Game, January 23, 2013
I had not played this brand of game yet but I figured it was worth a try. The game had no problems really and it had some similarities to the Nancy Drew games which I liked. Completed the game in a few days in my spare time but after I uninstalled it my computer started acting funny and would not load games I had played before. Not sure if it had to do with the game or not but the timing was a strange coincidence if not.

4.0 out of 5 stars Titanic review, September 18, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
It's good for the most part. Sometimes it gets a little confusing trying to move to a different level.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy and fun game, February 3, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Cant Work, May 14, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Dont buy this game if you have a pc it wont let you install it. We tried at least 15 times and still wont do a thing. It rips you off. But we might have a setting wrong to im not sure.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too complicated, November 30, 2012
Could not even board the ship!! Help menu is NO help menu!! Needs patience and lots of trail/error. Not for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars wasn't happy, June 26, 2011
Rose Luke (Russell Springs, Ky) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this movie awhile back,but I finally got aroung to checking it out I bought it for titanic but it doesn't play, so its too late to send it back, they had a extra movie on the same dvd, it played, still wasn't happy, because I bought it for the titanic game,so make sure u check it out after you buy it.

Hidden Mysteries: Titanic - Secrets of the Fateful Voyage - PC
Hidden Mysteries: Titanic - Secrets of the Fateful Voyage - PC by Activision (Mac OS X, Windows Vista / XP)
Used & New from: $0.01