4.0 out of 5 stars New parents
I think this series by Gloria Gaither is a great gift for new parents. It's a good reference when you need ideas quick and don't want to search!
Published on July 7, 2011 by KarlynK

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected
If you're not very creative, then get this book. I bought this hoping to get some fresh ideas of things to do with my baby to make events memorable. That plus I'm a fan of Dr. Dobson and would trust in his recommendations.
Published on March 6, 2008 by K-Zee

4.0 out of 5 stars New parents, July 7, 2011
This review is from: Hide It in Your Heart: Creative Ways for Families to Explore God's Word (Let's Make a Memory Series) (Hardcover)

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, March 6, 2008
But there weren't a whole lot of ideas that I haven't already heard about from friends. I think that most people could find similar/comparable ideas on the internet, Sunday School, or by asking an Elementary School teacher (GREAT resource if you happen to know any).
But if you want a reference for some quick and easy ideas, then this book is fine. The thing that I like best is that it's colorful and my baby loves to look at the pictures and turn the pages.

Used & New from: $0.49