5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable...Sturdy Sole...Wide Width...
Published on June 5, 2011 by janthree

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small & doesn't last
I normally wear a size 10.5 shoe. Ordered this in size 11 and they are too small. Hurt my feet when wearing socks. In addition, the cushioning in the sole has completely flattened out so that I "jar" when walking. These were just delivered on January 11 so are only about two months old and I will be throwing them out. Going back to Rockports for my next slipper.
Published on March 3, 2011 by William F. Cummings

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable...Sturdy Sole...Wide Width..., June 5, 2011
Love wearing indoor moccasins around the house so when a pair that was given to me as a gift wore out, I went down to my local big box store to buy another pair...but all they had was regular widths and I needed a wide width. So shopped here at amazon and L. B. Evans offered this moccasin in 10 EEE, so I ordered it. Been wearing them for a month or so and they are very comfortable and fit well. The sole is a "rubbery" compound and appears very durable...almost an outdoor sole. I'm guessing the sides will wear out before the sole. The insides are not thickly padded but appear to be wearing well. Seems to be a good product. I am satisfied and would recommend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small & doesn't last, March 3, 2011
William F. Cummings (Apache Junction, AZ United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Hideaways by L.B. Evans Men's Marion Moccassin (Apparel)
I'm very particular about slippers. In early January, most department stores are sold out of any good slippers, so I took a flyer on these through Amazon. Un - be -- liev -- ably comfortable. A smile from my wife, an eager beagle waiving his tale, and these slippers: These are the things I look forward to most when I come home from a hard day's work. The kids are nice to see, too. Sometimes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and warm, December 7, 2011
These slippers are great; they're just what I needed, but they run a little small. I'd order a half size bigger next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars aah! comfort, May 6, 2011
A great slipper, from someone who lives in his slippers. Comfy, correct width, excellent padding and liner and, because of Amazon, an excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars L.B. Evans Men's Marion Moccassin,Chocolate, January 2, 2011
Darrel (California) - See all my reviews
Bought these Moccasin Slippers for my husband he has been wearing them since Christmas and says he likes them, they are warm and very comfortable, top lacing is strong and the slippper is well constructed, side stitching on the slipper is strong, slipper is made from quality suede leather upper and sides, rubber sole is of good quality, these slippers are nice enough to wear outdoors as well, L.B. Evans Marion Moccassin brand seem to be the best well made Moccassin I have ever purchased. I would strongly suggest purchasing these moccassins to everyone

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect a wide width, December 16, 2011
This review is from: Hideaways by L.B. Evans Men's Marion Moccassin (Apparel)
My son ordered these for his uncle who wears a size 10.5 EE. He ordered an 11 EEE based on previous reviews. They arrived in time for Christmas, but are not even wide enough for my husband who wears a medium width. I measured them against my women's size 7.5 med. and they were only a fraction wider. Although they appear to be a sturdy shoe, we will be returning them. If you wear a wide width, do not expect these to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, width issues (normal for wide feet)., December 7, 2011
Zeb (Maryland. USA) - See all my reviews
As expected like any other shoe a triple E rating isn't quite as wide as needed. An issue that I considered so I bought one size bigger. This was a gift for my pap, he is 73 years old and the non-slip sole is fantastic. It gives me a since of security when he gets up and walks around. Over all, great product and I would suggest it to anyone who-is looking for a great slipper with a hard sole. 5*

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, May 24, 2011
These Moccassins are high quality and comfortable. They look good and have the right amount of cushioining on the inside. The soles are sturdy enough to wear outside for an occasional trip to get the paper or the mail. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Last Long!, May 16, 2013
I bought these for my father for Christmas and 5 months later they are completely destroyed and barely wearable. We have never had slippers last this short, they usually last at minimum a year.

Hideaways by L.B. Evans Men's Marion Moccassin