4.0 out of 5 stars well made slipper
This is a very nice slipper, very well made and very light weight - and seems to be warm. Only one problem - it was just a little too short. We ordered a Medium which fits in other moccasins, but this one was too short - so you might want to order the next size larger. We tried, but they were out of stock. It also has a narrow fit which is great for my husband.
Published on February 9, 2011 by jml

1.0 out of 5 stars Why I returned them.
The description sounded good. The majority of reviews sounded good. Unfortunately, the real thing was not so good.

1) The lining does not extend high enough inside, leaving a roll of very rough leather above it. This painfully irritated the sides of my feet. The lining material itself is not very thick or plush at all.

2) The description says "fleece...
Published on October 21, 2011 by Dan Z

1.0 out of 5 stars Why I returned them., October 21, 2011
Dan Z "-dan z-" (Northeast Tennessee, home of the free) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hideaways by L.B. Evans Men's Morgan Moccassin (Apparel)

2) The description says "fleece lining," but the label on the inside of the item says "faux (fake) fur."

3) General construction was pretty shoddy, with loose threads and protruding rough leather edges.

So that's why I sent them back....

4.0 out of 5 stars well made slipper, February 9, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars not shearling..., September 25, 2011
This review is from: Hideaways by L.B. Evans Men's Morgan Moccassin (Apparel)
Click on "more info" near the top and it shows "shearling" in the description, farther down the page it shows "fleece". When they arrived, the interior of the slipper was thinner than I expected so I looked at the tag on the actual slipper - it says "faux fur". Don't expect actual shearling; not at this price, I guess. Otherwise, I have to say that the overall quality is good, they fit well, and keep my feet warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mocs, July 5, 2011
internetgirl6191 (Houston, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
Father's Day present for my 91 year old father whose feet are so swollen he can't wear shoes. These are the only shoes/slippers he will/can wear. They are soft and comfortable and look nice enough to wear out in public.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small, January 3, 2012
Jane Seaberg (Lewisburg, PA, US) - See all my reviews
This moccasin is beautifully constructed in all aspects. A word of caution to the buyer: order at least one size up. If you have a wide foot or a high instep, this may be a difficult fit for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, good quality, July 9, 2011
My husband is hard on slippers. He wears them every minute that he is in the house. These fit him well, protect his feet and look great too.

4.0 out of 5 stars moccassin, September 20, 2011
Good product. Well made. Prompt shipping and product arrived in good condition. Sizes run slightly small as other reviewers have said so I upped the size by one and they fit very good. The side panels are a little higher than other moccassins so they rubbed a little at first which took a little getting used to, but OK now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Style, Brand, and Comfort!, January 1, 2011
This review is from: Hideaways by L.B. Evans Men's Morgan Moccassin (Apparel)
Wow! These moccassins were brought for my dad who's in a nursing home, and when he saw them, and put them on his feet, I'd almost thought that he had picked them out himself, He was pleased! Thanks!

2.0 out of 5 stars L.B. Evans Men's Moccasin: Pretty Disappointing, November 15, 2012
I purchased these moccasins for about $35 through Prime, what I thought would be a steal. They were delivered within two days, as usual, so no problems there. However, the moccasins were too loose when I put them on. As soon as I pulled the laces to tighten them--which I didn't do with excessive force, either--one of them snapped. Of course, it snapped in such a way that I had to thread it back through the lace holes, which took me a good 20 minutes of finagling with a screwdriver. No sooner than I had fixed it, it snapped again, in a different place. I thought the shenanigans might be over, but it just snapped again today, which spurred me to write this review. These moccasins are comfortable and warm, so there's a little redeeming value here, but these are probably only worth the money if you have nimble fingers and the patience of a saint. You get what you pay for, as they say, so pay a little more and buy a pair of Minnetonkas. It was foolish of me not to do so in the first place. These will probably last me the season, but no longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dad Pleaser!, November 27, 2014
This is the 3rd Christmas that me and my sister have alternated purchasing these slippers for my Dad. They are his absolute favorite and wears them constantly. He's very picky and to top it off has a very wide fit, so it's hard to find something that pleases him. These are always at the top of his list. Phew ... I've got Dad taken care of this year!!!! :)

Hideaways by L.B. Evans Men's Morgan Moccassin