5.0 out of 5 stars Works!
Published 21 months ago by J. Szendrey

2.0 out of 5 stars ALLERGIC REACTION
Published 18 months ago by Amatkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, November 29, 2012
This review is from: High T - High T -All Natural Testosterone Booster, 60 capsules (Health and Beauty)
I didn't buy this for the Sex Drive and Libido, but it does seem to work for that. I've noticed a positive difference in that area. I bought this for the Strength & Stamina and Energy & Vitality. I've been working out for over two years and had hit a plateau. Couldn't lose anymore weight, didn't see that I was putting on any more muscle. And this was after starting triathlon training for the last 7 months. Less than a month after starting these I noticed more definition on my muscle tone, a slight increase in muscle mass, and I've lost just over 2 lbs.

I don't know that I can attribute it to High T, but that is the only thing that has been changed in the last month. I've bought my second bottle because I'm happy with the results I've gotten so far. One thing, these pills have an odor. To me it's like a garlic smell. It's not disgusting, and you don't taste anything (they are capsules). But you should be aware that they do have an odor when you open the bottle. Don't let that put you off, these pill have worked for me. About me, 45 y.o. male, exercise 6 days a week (bike, weights, swim, run, calisthenics) and watch my diet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well. Provides an energy boost for the whole day., December 26, 2012
This product works well, for me. It contains several vitamins, which is a good plus. I used to rely on Redbull and those other 5-hour energy boosters, but this is what my system needed. I still use the 5-hour products, but much less than before.
And yes, High-T also helps with performance "after hours". :)

Here are recent photos of the High-T bottle. You should be able to zoom in to read the product ingredients.
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 Month User, February 8, 2013
I've used High T for 6 months now and I am convinced it has delivered on all claims. I feel more energy and vitality and its helped me at the gym and the bedroom. This is a really good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars He said he feels like he is in his 20's again, September 5, 2013
My fiance is in his early 40's, and for the past year has been unusually sluggish, had a hard time losing weight and then on the rare occassion, he would not be as "strong" in the bedroom. It wasn't to the point where I would notice, but he definitely felt different.
His diet is relatively healthy. He works out 6 days a week and plays raquetball about 3 days a week. And he had no other health issues that could be causing his symptoms.
With my nursing background and after assessing his symptoms, I suggested he start taking this supplement. He started feeling results in the first week. He no longer needs a nap when he gets home from work. He has more energy for his workouts, which consequently enabled him to drop 2 lbs in one week. He says he feels AMAZING. He also has been VERY "strong" in the bedroom. Like I said, I really didnt notice it too much before (he did). I can certainly see and feel the difference now.
I am quite positive that this will be a regular supplement for him. He cannot say enough good things about it.

2.0 out of 5 stars ALLERGIC REACTION, February 26, 2013
My husband is not allergic to any medications or foods, but after one day of taking half the dosing of High T he noticed he had small irritated bumps in one arm pit. The second day these bumps spread to his other arm pit. He thought he was just breaking out though. On the third day, his entire body broke out in hives and his left eye was swollen. It took about three doses of Benadryl and mulitple applications of Hydrocortisone cream until this all cleared up. Basically, he had an uncomfortable day itching and then a miserable night before the pills left his system enough for the medicine to help. I wish we knew if the pills worked, but we never got to find out. He was really hoping to see an increase in energy. My only complaint is that not that my husband had a reaction, but that there is little to NO information on the internet or the website about possible reactions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price online., June 17, 2013
Great natural way to increase body's production of T. I highly recommend it for those who would like a natural alternative to helping the body produce more T. THe cycle requires at least two bottles (8wks).

5.0 out of 5 stars A great T Booster, June 29, 2013
RUSSELL SMITH (GRAND LAKE, CO, US) - See all my reviews
One of the least expensive on the market and works really well! I can feel the change, I usually take it for two months then lay off a month, works great. I feel denser muscles lose more belly fat, and those are the main reasons I supplement with this product. I have, in the past, taken it as long as 3 months straight (1 cap per day) and the last couple of weeks felt a little draggy. Thus the reason for the break. I have been taking them for about 2 years now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, September 13, 2013
Louis D (Long Island, NY USA) - See all my reviews
It's a good supplement with a ton of vitamin B - not sure of the testosterone boost though. If you're looking for a supplement that was easy to swallow, smelled a little like celery salt and gives you as much of a boost as drinking about a half of a red bull - then the product is worthwhile. If you're expecting much more than that - then you'll be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good So Far, May 6, 2013
Had tried other products which did not work. So far the results have been good. Would definetly recommend and the price even a little bit higher than the other product it was well worth it.

2.0 out of 5 stars don't recommend, July 8, 2014
couldn't really tell any difference

Rate and Discover Movies