5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Repairing PS3 YLOD (FAT SYSTEM)
Exactly as Advertised! These pads are of better quality then the Sony installed pads. Easy to install and work as needed. Seller sends enough to replace all thermal pads in the PS3 with some leftover (trust me, the pad looks small when you open it up, but you will definitely have some left over).

Pros
-High Quality, thick construction
-Easy to cut...
Published on January 16, 2013 by Anthony J. Fisette

1.0 out of 5 stars not what was promised
I don't know how this received so many positive reviews, maybe I'm the only one who has had a bad experience, but I did not get what was promised. One tiny square only big enough to cover a single processor. That was all that was in the mail. 10 cm x 5 cm, enough for an entire unit, is what was promised, but not what was received. Luckily the old pads were still okay...
Published 19 months ago by punkybrw

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Repairing PS3 YLOD (FAT SYSTEM), January 16, 2013
This review is from: High Performance Thermal Pad for Playstation 3 (Video Game)

Pros
-High Quality, thick construction
-Easy to cut and use with a pocket knife or X-acto blade
-Blue (Personal Preference there)

Cons
-You have to cut them yourself? I'm lazy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!! Cool and quiet!!!!, January 10, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Repaired my ylod PS3 with these pads plus replaced the old thermal compound with Arctic Silver. Works like a charm now!! The manufacture sent a generous sheet of thermal pad, more than enough. I drew a pattern around the old thermal pads and cut them out. Then, peeled both sides and stuck them on. Simple. They also have excellent customer service with quick e-mail responses. I'm very happy and satisfied with this item. Now I just hope my PS3 will last long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, December 12, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
These pads are extremely great. They are thicker than most generic pads and retains its form even with continued pressure applied. I bought this pad along with new thermal paste strictly to reduce the temperature on my PS3 thus lowering the risk of damage. I have an older 60gb PS3 and its fan would rise up to its 3rd setting (loud) within 15 mins of use. My older 60gb PS3 has 4 fan setting, quiet (start up), silent (barely audible), loud, and supersonic. After changing out the old thermal pads and thermal paste now my PS3 stays at silent most of the time. During the summer it would reach loud after 2-2 1/2 hrs of continuous play while now it stays at silent no matter how long it's kept on. These pads are a great way to reduce heat on older 20/40/60/80gb PS3 especially when combined with new thermal paste. I would completely recommend this to anyone with older model PS3 running really loud, hot, and/or both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat 60GB PS3 is a lot more quiet and cool now., January 29, 2013
Now the problem here is I don't have a control group. I used these thermal pads along with new thermal paste. See where I'm getting at? Now most of the new cooling may be attributed to the thermal paste I used (Arctic cooling MX-4). I'm no expert but the cooling pads felt like a much better quality than the original pads in the PS3. You will have enough to replace all the pads and some left over; which I used to replace a couple of pads in my laptop for fun.

So was this worth it? I would say yeah this contributed to my PS3 running a lot more cool and quiet now, but hey how would I really know? My point is if you're going to open up your PS3 and replace the thermal paste you might as well just replace the pads too... No harm done.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great replacement for the OEM thermal pad, December 2, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I haven't actually put the PS3 back together yet, but I did cut install this material the other day.

1) It comes in a sheet, you need to remove the thermal pads from your PS3 MoBo and then trace them on the pad, use a hobby knife to cut the pieces out.

2) Be careful when you're installing it, make sure your hands are clean and try not to get any grease or anything on the pieces before installing.

Overall a good product, looks to be much better than the OEM material that Sony put in there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, December 27, 2012
Nice quality, more then enough for all the replacements on PS3. Not sure if it really does anything by itself as I used this along side a new fan, so I cannot say which one did the job or if its a combination of both, but my PS3 definetly runs cooler to the touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked great, November 26, 2012
Used this to replace thermal pads on fat PS3 during a repair for YLOD. Cuts easy, and almost enough to repair two. Worked great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 10, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This fixed issues I had with both of my 360's. There is enough material there to fix multiple systems. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars pads, April 22, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
They worked great.Simple and easy to use. They got the job done quick and we we're able to fix the PS3 in no time

4.0 out of 5 stars Thermal pad works, October 5, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
When it first arrived I thought, "Man, am I really paying that much money for a small pad like this? would it even cover all the spots needed?" Well, it answered me by really fitting all the spots I need the thermal pad and it's doing the job right. So no complaint.

High Performance Thermal Pad for Playstation 3
High Performance Thermal Pad for Playstation 3 by Endless Electronics (PlayStation 3)
$18.00