Dawson's Creek 6 Seasons 1999
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Kiss Dawson and Joey embark on a romance as Jennifer tries to cope with the loss of her grandfather.
2. Crossroads Dawson's preoccupation with Joey causes him to forget Pacey's sixteenth birthday.
3. Alternative Lifestyles A class assignment gives Jen a chance to win back Dawson as Pacey learns the truth about Andie's wealth.
4. Tamara's Return Tamara's return dredges up unresolved feelings in Pacey as Joey struggles for independence from Dawson.
5. Full Moon Rising Dawson confronts his parents about their marriage as Pacey stumbles onto an unsettling truth about Andie.
6. The Dance A homecoming dance brings Pacey and Andie together while driving Dawson and Joey apart.
7. The All-Nighter An all night study session rates friction and unveils some surprises for Dawson and his friends.
8. The Reluctant Hero As a film festival prize fails to reunite Dawson and Joey, Andie sets out to help Pacey get his life on track.
9. The Election In their bid for student council, Andie and Joey face a viscous smear campaign; Jen tries to get Dawson to embrace being a teenager.
10. High Risk Behavior As Dawson's new film exposes his uncertainty over his relationship with Joey, Pacey and Andie explore the idea of having sex; Jack offers to help Joey salvage an art class assignment by posing in the nude.
11. Sex, She Wrote When an unsigned letter reveals that someone has been having sex, Abby sets out to expose the guilty couple.
12. Unchartered Waters As a fishing tournament provides a chance for some father-son bonding, Gail's report on teenage girls exposes the friction between Jen and Joey.
13. His Leading Lady As Dawson's new film mirrors his failed romance with Joey, the truth about Andie's medication stuns Pacey.
14. To Be Or Not To Be After a harsh teacher forces Jack to read a poem that leads everyone to suspect he's gay, Pacey's principled defense threatens to get him suspended.
15. ...That Is The Question As rumors about Jack's sexuality continue unabated, Pacey sets out to stop a teacher's relentless harassment.
16. Be Careful What You Wish For Dawson's surprise sixteenth birthday party goes awry when he and Andie show up drunk.
17. Psychic Friends As Dawson courts a teacher's opinion of his film, Joey pursues a date with someone who's actually interested in Jack.
18. A Perfect Wedding A Capeside wedding forces Joey to face up to her family's reputation.
19. Abby Morgan, Rest In Peace Just as it forces Joey to confront her own mother's death, Abby's drowning causes Jen to lose her faith in everything.
20. Reunited Dawson and Joey's romantic dinner together is spoiled by his parent's presence; Pacey suspects Andie of seeing someone else.
21. Ch...Ch...Ch...Changes As Dawson looks for a subject for his film class final, Andie and Jack's father insists on moving them away from Capeside.
22. Parental Discretion Advised As Dawson wrestles with Mr. Potter's drug dealing, Pacey squares off with his dad.
|Director||James Whitmore Jr.|
|Starring||James Van Der Beek, Katie Holmes|
|Supporting actors||Michelle Williams, Joshua Jackson, Mary-Margaret Humes, John Wesley Shipp, Mary Beth Peil, Nina Repeta, Meredith Monroe, Kerr Smith, Monica Keena, Jason Behr, Shane Callahan, John Bennes, Sallie Hedrick, Cora Holden, Bret McKee, Race Owen|
|Network||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Producers||Dana Baratta, Janice Cooke, Jon Harmon Feldman, Darin Goldberg, David Blake Hartley, Shelley Meals, Gregory Prange, David Semel, Paul Stupin, Mike White, Kevin Williamson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love this show...my DVD set got to me quick and the best condition for a new item possible!
This is such a great season, with Andie and Pacey falling in love and seeing how Jen and Jack's great friendship begins.
I hope third season is released soon, because I can't wait to watch the whole episodes again!
GOOD DISC QUALITY, BUT THE SHOW!! I BOUGHT THE FIRST THREE SEASONS: 1 WAS OKAY, 2 WAS BLAH AND 3 WAS TERRIBLE. Read morePublished 1 month ago by CC
My expectations were low when I paid less than $5 but I was shocked and amazed at the conditions of the discs and box, both were amazing!Published 4 months ago by Loni Gift
I have to say that this season is a major improvement over the first. After watching the first season, I wasn't super excited about starting the second. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Brian Young
I only gave it 4 stars due to the annoying song at the beginning! I thought the intro was the 'I don't wanna wait' song by Paula Cole?? Otherwise, it's great!Published 5 months ago by TB
love it!! brought back all of my 90s memories! loved the word banter as usual!! go and TV binge on it, you know you want to!Published 7 months ago by Katherine J Strack
I love James Van Der Beek and this is why I wanted to see the series. I remember my mother watching this when it was on TV about 13 years ago, and she liked it a lot. Read morePublished 7 months ago by fonts
A must for people who grew up in the nineties, and a sweet all around story for anyone else. It's not just teen romance, it's about friendship, and life. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Rosella Jane