4.0 out of 5 stars Holds things, but do a little research
Published on April 25, 2011 by And I Quote

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't work on Odyssey's front seats..
The hooks are OK but since in Odyssey there are grips at the back of the front seats, you can't use them behind driver/passenger seats. They can be used only on the last row... and they don't fit well. You may have to bend them a little with your hands to make them sit tight.
Published on September 20, 2011 by Aar Bee

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds things, but do a little research, April 25, 2011
This review is from: High Road CarHooks Car Seat Hangers - 2 pack (Automotive)
I purchased 2 sets of these (4 hooks total) so I could hold more grocery bags when shopping (and so my eggs don't break!). They are easy to install (lift the head rest...done). They are nothing special, but they hold groceries and my umbrella for easy access. After I purchased these, I saw the same product for $3 less here...and (unlike another review, the rubber caps don't come off my hooks because there are none. No big deal. They work as needed and are metal so I don't worry about them breaking, unlike the original plastic hook I was considering.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool product!, March 16, 2011
This review is from: High Road CarHooks Car Seat Hangers - 2 pack (Automotive)
As soon as I saw these things, I had to have them!! I'm so tired of piking up groceries all over the seat and floor & they tip over... or piling them on top of my feet when my husband takes me to the food store- now we can at least hook some up!

I placed two on the inside headrest pole, closest to the drivers seat. I put one facing forward and one backward so I wasn't reaching a mile. One thing that was also a huge bonus, I can sit on the seat and they don't ever poke me in the neck, or my husband when he is in my car. Im sure, having one on each headrest pole could be dangerous if someone is sitting there (if you got in an accident), but having only one facing forward doesn't seem to risky.

The only downside- this company SUCKS at it's shipping price. it's $4.99 for EACH pair you order. Please! It's a .90 cent item, I'm SURE you could manage to combine shipping weight. I couldn't find these in stores and this was still the cheapest pair, even with shipping, so I got them from here.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't work on Odyssey's front seats.., September 20, 2011
Aar Bee (Gilroy, CA, USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't use them, December 23, 2011
This review is from: High Road CarHooks Car Seat Hangers - 2 pack (Automotive)
The hooks themselves work just fine. they hold bags and maybe my backpack. However, they do swing around alot and i find them sitting in on the front of my seat and I have to move them to the back. Also, the rubber ends come off very easily and tend to be a target for little hands.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so much..., November 12, 2010
This review is from: High Road CarHooks Car Seat Hangers - 2 pack (Automotive)
I have purchased 2 kinds now. This was my 2nd kind of car hook & I don't care for this kind. The plastic protector tips come off the 1st time you remove what you have hung. Also - they tend to put holes in your plastic bags when you go to hang the bag, they get caught. The do not hang flush with the seat. I wouldn't suggest these ones. I won't buy more of these kind.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price - Updated, November 13, 2012
This review is from: High Road CarHooks Car Seat Hangers - 2 pack (Automotive)
Let me say that for the price ($6.50) it's hard to complain.

They are a heavy gauge steel and look like they will hold up to a reasonable amount of weight (that is, I doubt you'd have anything in a grocery bag that would create a problem for them.

They came a little bent up...easily fixed.

What I didn't like was that the protective end was not plastic or rubber, but wood - 2 of them were delivered unattached to the ends of the hooks - and just like in the picture of one of the other reviewers, one of them split in half when I tried to put it back on.

I need to find some new caps to replace the wood - as the ends are just a little jagged without the protective ends on - I suggest that the manufacturer switch to plastic or rubber - and something that stays on.
------------------
UPDATE: Downgraded my review...Soon all of the wooden caps had broken off. This created a hazard for little kids in the back seat as well as my flip up rear seat... They are only useful if they are in the car - and I had to take them out to save eyes and upholstery.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, broken, and large, November 3, 2012
This review is from: High Road CarHooks Car Seat Hangers - 2 pack (Automotive)
Be sure to look at the customer uploaded image. It is very different than what is pictured and that is what the hooks really are.

They are very large and end up sticking out quite a bit from the seat. They are so big that I had a difficult time installing mine in my Forester without having to remove the headrest altogether. The metal is thick, which will hold weight well, but it also means you can't bend them to fit better.

The cap on the end of mine was broken too, just like the customer's image. This apparently is a persistent problem. They were not packaged well at all.

I certainly would not use these if there is a passenger in the back seat. They stick out so far and are so hard that in an accident they could cause serious injury to the person. They are bad enough that I will probably return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for holding all sorts of objects., January 21, 2012
This review is from: High Road CarHooks Car Seat Hangers - 2 pack (Automotive)
I purchased these for our SUV. We have wireless headphones for the rear DVD player and I wanted them hung up and not on the seat, floor, falling out of the car, etc. These hooks fit right over the headrest posts. The are easily bent so you can adjust them. Our kids now hang their headphones up out of the way. I love it. They would also be great for grocery bags and just about anything else you would want to hang. Great for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but is OK, June 11, 2011
This review is from: High Road CarHooks Car Seat Hangers - 2 pack (Automotive)
This product will not hang like it does in the picture on all car seats. The back my car seat slants forward toward the front of the car, so the hooks kind of stick out straight instead of hanging down as shown in the picture. I can still use them, but they would get in the way of someone sitting in the backseat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, April 24, 2011
This review is from: High Road CarHooks Car Seat Hangers - 2 pack (Automotive)
These hooks are a very good idea. I use them to hang my kids jackets because they don't wear them in their car seats. Instead of having them bundled up somewhere, they're hung up nicely and easy to access when we get to our destination. Only complaint I have is that the rubber tip comes off. It's not glued onto the metal.