5.0 out of 5 stars An old favorite brought back...
My older brother taped this off of TV years ago and it always became a running joke amongst myself and my siblings. I was so excited to see it put onto DVD. The movie itself is pure camp, but that it what makes it so enjoyable. It is the epitome of 80's made-for-tv-movies with all the great stars of that time. I highly recommend this for a laugh.
Published on December 20, 2005 by SWN213

3.0 out of 5 stars high school 80's style
i seen this movie years ago.things haven't changed much today as school is concerned.the in crowd is still in,and then you have everyone else.but things do change from time to time.see (the heavenly kid).sometimes you do get the car the girl and revenge.
Published 19 months ago by thunderunner

5.0 out of 5 stars An old favorite brought back..., December 20, 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! It wasn't a dream!, February 5, 2005
This review is from: High School USA (DVD)
I had this movie on tape from tv probably close to 18 years ago...? Maybe that long...? Anyway, I lost the tape of course and could never remember the name of this movie. I was shocked to see this on Amazon for such a low price. If you like 80's movies with pretty much every great 80's up & commers actors/actresses, buy this!!! If you can't appreciate JJ Manners charm than why are you even reading this?

4.0 out of 5 stars High School Drama, March 19, 2014
Taheen Lopez (United States- San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High School USA (DVD)
Like most schools, Excelsior Union High School has clearly defined groups - the haves' and the have nots'. When Jay Jay(Michael J. Fox) , class clown & champion of the nerds falls for the girlfriend of the town(Nancy McKeon) aristocrat Beau Middleton(Anthony Edwards), Beau & his friends set out to ruin Jay Jay's reputation....

This comedy/drama flick takes me back to memory lane to when I was 11 years old in the 5th grade when it debuted for the very first time on NBC in the Fall of 1983.

5.0 out of 5 stars A taste of the 80's, April 14, 2013
This review is from: High School USA (DVD)
This movie brought back memories of my childhood. NBC dominated made for tv movies during that decade. This movie contained so many popular stars from the 60's, 70's, and 80's. I highly suggest buying this if you're into the family friendly movie that always let's the good guys win.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoying, January 30, 2013
This review is from: High School USA (DVD)
my daughter loved it and was really surprised when i got it for her thank you so much ...exactly what she wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the '80s, December 29, 2012
This review is from: High School USA (DVD)
I love this movie, because it takes me back to one of the best decades ever, the '80s. I love seeing Michael J. Fox in his prime. I bought it because I absolutely love this movie and finally able to own it on DVD! I gave it this rating because I really love this movie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Michael J. Fox, February 18, 2013
This review is from: High School USA (DVD)
Very funny old classic movie. Very hard to find on DVD. Entire family enjoyed finding this on DVD. Good VHS replacement

3.0 out of 5 stars high school 80's style, December 3, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars high school USA, August 25, 2012
This review is from: High School USA (DVD)
this is a movie that i've been looking for several years now. its excatly what i remembered it as.it was nice to see it on DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars entertaining, September 19, 2010
This review is from: High School USA (DVD)
Michael J. Fox has always made light entertaining movies, although this is not one of his best. Seeing a young Anthony Edwards was a plus.
I enjoyed it.

High School USA
High School USA by Rod Amateau (DVD - 2003)
$9.99 $7.37