High Sierra Shelby Tote
|Price:||$15.99 - $86.49|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Large, zippered main compartment. Zippered utility pocket on front panel.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Zippered accessory pocket on front panel.
Open cell phone pocket on back panel.
Side water bottle pocket.
Open inner pocket fits most 15" notebook computers.
Large, deluxe multi-pocket organizer with key fob.
Padded carrying handles can be used as shoulder straps.
Padded core back panel and bottom protect contents.
Weight: 1.18 lbs.
Dimensions: 16.0" x 14.0" x 5.0"
- Large, zippered main compartment
- Zippered accessory pocket on front panel.
- Open cell phone pocket on back panel
- Side water bottle pocket
- Carrying handles can be used as shoulder straps
- Padded bottom that protects contents
- Open inner pocket fits most 15-inch notebook computers
- Large, deluxe multi-pocket organizer with key fob
- Size: 16 by 14 by 5 inches
- Capacity: 1464 cubic inches
Top Customer Reviews
On the weekend, all that stuff is out and enter in diaper pad, diapers, 2 sippy cups, snacks, spare kids clothes, rolled up blankie, toys, spoons, bibs.
The outer zipper is great, as it holds band-aids, some first-aid medications.
The top (secret) pocket between one of the handle is great for cell phone, chapstick, quickly tuck away reciepts.
The tote handles go around my single umbrella stoller (both handles), so, its great for a day out for a picnic, theme parks.
1) The bag doesnt claim to be a laptop bag, sure there is enough room for it though, you will need to protect your laptop, or e-reader with its own case/sleeve.
2) Its a soft tote, which means you can only hang or set against a wall or something. it is not self-standing unless the stuff in there is flat.
3) Also, I carry a wristlet inside this tote in case I want to step out for lunch and only need some cash/credit card, phone and id.
Other than that, looks clean, handles are good and dont slip.
4) Good for rough and tough use and machine washable. Weekend trips, carryon in flight, buses, trains, day outside. Stuff, zip and go.
5) Its not a designer/branded tote. I did use a permanent marker to make that "sierra" white thread stitching less visible.
Another thing I don't like is that the bag won't stand up unless it's leaning against something. Also, there's a huge gaping pocket without a zipper or anything on the inside (presumably for a laptop?) that catches everything it's not supposed to.
The bag itself is sturdy and well constructed. It holds a lot and the main compartment opening is wide enough to get a lot in. I have another tote of the same size that can't get my folded peacoat in because the mouth is not designed to be as wide as this one.
It has a few organisational pockets inside and several outside. Love the ability to carry a water bottle or two outside and that the water bottle pocket is not a flimsy piece of mesh and is adaptable to other items that are bulkier (like mitts and scarves) as well.
It's big and will work well as a gym bag and an everyday bag and though I am a petite gal, it looks large, but not too large on me. It's light and soft enough to scrunch into another piece of luggage while travelling.
1. What's with the thin handles? They stay on your shoulder only if there are some things in the bag. When the bag is empty, they slide off, especially on a slick fabric like a waterproof coat. They need to be a tad longer to be able to wear comfortably on your shoulder when you have a thick coat on.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm a teacher and I bought this for myself. I liked it so much, I bought one for my daughter. She just started nursing school and needed to carry all of her school things with her. Read morePublished 1 day ago by SrMaryElephant
This bag is great. I take it everywhere. very comfortable. Have walked with it in the rain and snow. Very very durablePublished 2 days ago by Mandy Nikol
It's a nice bag. It's really worth the price, with this much space. Loving ti right now.Published 3 days ago by Alesha evans
Amazing product. Great material/durable. Has so much room inside and lots of compartments. I work in a hospital/12hr shifts so carry a lot with me to work. This does the job! Read morePublished 21 days ago by Averie
I LOVE THIS BAG. Bought it for extended work travel. I needed something that would hold my laptop, notepad, wallet, headphones, a light jacket, water bottle, small toiletries, and... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Stephanie
The handles are not long enough to carry over the shoulder comfortably.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This tote is perfect for my needs! I was looking for a sturdy bag since my last tote's handles ripped off from all the weight I was carrying around. Read morePublished 2 months ago by The Consultant