5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent All-Purpose Backpack
The qualities I look for in a backpack are durability and usefulness (usually size, practicality, etc...). This pack meet all those expectations. It is a backpack that would be equally comfortable on a long 7-8 hour hike or a 10 minute walk to class. With adjustable bands essentially everywhere, it is easy to limit the 'bulkiness' of the pack itself.

The bag...
Published on February 22, 2008 by aceman9188

3.0 out of 5 stars The [Now Not So] Perfect Mid-Size Backpack
[Update 2010-10-28]
After about half a year, one of the shoulder straps started ripping apart at the seam, and the zipper to the front pocket had broken off. I think the high ratings for this backpack are based on early user experiences. I had initially rated the backpack 5 stars myself, but I'm downgrading the rating to 3 stars because this backpack isn't very...
Published on May 19, 2010 by MyBeesWax

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Backpack, November 18, 2010
Nice for any teenaged girl. I have even borrowed it from my niece to use as my carry-on travel bag. The numerous pockets are very convenient for separating items and documents. I found the cellular phone pocket in the straps is convenient also for travelling as is the water bottle slot at the side and can be used as a laptop bag as well for travelling

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it a lot but capacity is overstated in Amazon description, October 2, 2008
This review is from: High Sierra Loop Backpack (Sports)
I am happy with this backpack--it's well made of good materials and the strap system is much better for my back than the typical configuration. My only gripe is about the capacity: it's advertised on amazon as having a capacity of 2332.69 cubic inches, but the tag with the pack specifically states that the capacity is only 2015 cubic inches. A difference of over 300 cubic inches!

5.0 out of 5 stars two years with middle schooler, and still in great shape., July 22, 2012
This review is from: High Sierra Loop Backpack (Sports)
I got this for my middle school son, two years ago. I am shopping for backpacks for my other kids, because theirs (not High Sierra) are pretty beat up after only one school year. I just inspected my son's High Sierra, and it is in great shape! He is about to start his third school year with his High Sierra Loop, and I have no plans of replacing it. I am very impressed with the durability of this model.

I would get a High Sierra for my youngest child, but I don't think they have backpacks with cartoon characters printed on it. That seems to be a higher priority for the little one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great backpack until it isn't, July 2, 2012
This review is from: High Sierra Loop Backpack (Sports)
Enjoyed the pack and found it well-built and designed for my needs. Enjoyed it, that is, for the three months I had it before it began to come apart at the seams. Like some other reviewers, mine came apart near the top by the straps; it wasn't just the seams but the cloth around them. It's repairable, but not easily. You get what you pay for, I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a diaper bag!, February 27, 2012
This review is from: High Sierra Loop Backpack (Sports)
I use this as a diaper bag. We cloth diaper and the extra space is excellent for fitting a lot of cloth diapers and the extra compartments are great for cloth wipes and extras!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Diaper Bag!, May 9, 2011
This review is from: High Sierra Loop Backpack (Sports)
I had been looking for a practical backpack that could double as my daughter's diaper bag yet would still have enough room for me to throw my wallet, keys and cell phone in. This is awesome ... and it was not $100!

It is very cute and has a ton of storage. I can store two bottles in the outside mesh pockets (Dr. Brown's wide neck are what we use), I can store a boatload of diapers, wipes, changing mat, extra clothes, toys and a blanket in the main compartment. The middle is what I use for food (i.e. formula dispenser, jarred food and a Munchkin bowl of Cheerios). The front pocket is where I keep my mommy stuff (wallet, keys, phone, coupons, etc). There is a top pocket near the handle that I keep a 'secret' pacifier in just in case!

I'm anxious to see how this holds up over time and especially to see if I can keep the white, white! Overall great product for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars not as big as listed, February 1, 2012
This review is from: High Sierra Loop Backpack (Sports)
very happy with the looks of this back pack. I needed one large enough to hold everything my 15 yr old daughter needs to carry to school, however the dimentions listed did not hold true . It was too small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, November 17, 2009
This review is from: High Sierra Loop Backpack (Sports)
This backpack is perfect--it has a ton of space and is so comfortable to wear, it balances the weight perfectly. Definitely a great value for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase I have made, April 11, 2009
This review is from: High Sierra Loop Backpack (Sports)
This backpack is taken where ever I go. Enough room for an entire weekend worth of clothing and more. Lots of pockets that are actually functional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice inexpensive backback, August 23, 2007
This review is from: High Sierra Loop Backpack (Sports)
It was on sale at a huge discount. I bought it to pack with supplies and give away as part of a church initiative. It work great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›