5.0 out of 5 stars One Great Bag!
The Access Day Pack by High Sierra is one of the best Back Pack/Day Packs I have ever owned. It is VERY roomy and has plenty enough space to store just about anything. I frequently travel with 2 laptops a sizable 3 ring binder, several hand held radios and at least one camera. This means that I not only need a lot of space I need a bag that will support the weight of...
Published on December 29, 2006 by Brett Neilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Bag is fantastic, Amazon's description is misleading
Currently, Amazon says that this bag will hold a laptop that is:
17" x 12" x 2"

Manufacturer says that the bag will hold a laptop that is:
15.5" x 10.75" x 1.8"

Big difference, as I found out. I returned it, bought the Targus XL bag instead and didn't regret it one bit.
Published on September 27, 2007 by Wesley Bryant

‹ Previous | 116 17 1873 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this backpack, October 10, 2014
D. F. Sloan (houston,tx. usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High Sierra Access Backpack (Apparel)
I love this backpack. It is very comfortable,holds my laptop,and a bunch of other stuff that I carry with me as I bicycle my way around town. It has a lot of pockets,which I like a lot.Plenty of straps to hold it firmly to my body. The zippers are something you have to be patient with,but that is not a big problem.It will hold a lot more than I need to carry,and does it comfortably.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Backpack for School, October 1, 2014
SKS Benn (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
Our high school son loves this backpack. Provides tons of storage and places for all his supplies/books. He has to carry home a lot of homework each night and it seems to be well made and holding up. It's a good size and expands well. It has a section for a laptop that makes it a little heavier with the extra cushion (not removable) if that's not needed. We're very pleased overall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Day Pack and School Backpack!, September 29, 2014
Amazon Customer (Pittsford, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
Gorgeous backpack! Bought it for my middle school daughter for back to school. It is well made and roomy. (It nicely fits her three inch, three ring binder.) There are many color choices.
It also has a rain jacket for itself stored in the underside of the bag! So even in a downpoor, her stuff'll stay dry! That's a feature my Oakley backpack doesn't have.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Checked Bags, September 4, 2014
Bag was roomy enough that I was able to take an overnight train trip, coach, without having to check my bags. Packed a change of clothes for 2 days, cosmetics, small towel, wash cloth, sandals, kindle, GPS, camera, chargers, small umbrella and still room for more. Could have used the outside straps to carry a light blanket, AC was chilly on the train.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy and durable - looks great, too!, July 5, 2014
Patricia M. (Elmhurst, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High Sierra Access Backpack (Apparel)
This is a roomy, durable backpack! Bought one 4 years ago for my son when he entered high school. He asked for the same one again for college. It can really take a beating!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, July 3, 2014
This review is from: High Sierra Access Backpack (Apparel)
Great backpack with durable construction, it's super comfortable to wear (very nicely padded back and shoulder straps), and holds a ton!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for price, June 30, 2014
This review is from: High Sierra Access Backpack (Apparel)
The bag is ok for the price I paid. The zipper for getting the laptop in and out doesn't open all the way, and I struggle a bit sometimes with the laptop getting it in and out. The other zippers for the other compartments I feel I have to struggle with to open and close, so I don't feel it's like easy access when I need it.

What I do like is a side pocket to a compartment that let's me easily access my wallet and makeup. I like that. The material and straps are sturdy. The little cell phone pocket is ridiculous because most folks carry smartphones now that don't fit into this itty-bitty cell phone cover.

I wish there was like a video to see so someone can show me all the bells and whistles of this laptop bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, June 29, 2014
This is a super cool back back! I feel like a super-spy when I wear it. It has oodles of pockets and a cool rain-cover that comes out of a bottom pocket. There is a laptop pocket inside that fits my behemoth computer in it. The round pocket on top is shallow, good for something you don't want to have to dig for. There is a cell phone pocket on one of the straps. A pocket for pencils and other office supplies. Side pockets, small pocket, big pockets! It's very sturdy and it is very comfortable, even packed with textbooks. Support chest straps are a plus if you want to use it for hiking. Like I said, heavy duty multipurpose back pack!

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken zipper, June 22, 2014
This review is from: High Sierra Access Backpack (Apparel)
The zipper broke in this after just a few months. It was an expensive back pack for such a short life. I was able to get the zipper working again but it splits out occasionally still.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 19, 2014
This review is from: High Sierra Access Backpack (Apparel)
This is the second High Sierra back pack, same model, I've owned. The first one lasted for many years. I travel a lot and it has been so good, I decided to get another one. The new one has all the features I liked in the previous one, with a couple of added durability features. I like the product very much, and if I am in the market for another one in the future, this will probably be the one I'll buy.

‹ Previous | 116 17 1873 | Next ›