Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: High Sierra Curve Backpack (18.5 x 12.5 x 8.5-Inch, Black)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Black (Black/Black/Black)|Change
Price:$24.95+ Free shipping

on February 8, 2013
I needed a close fitting pack that would allow me to care for my toddler (playing and carrying her) and carry all necessities, but not so bulky that I would be knocking into people with it. The size and shape of this pack is perfect for my '5"4 frame, especially as my "personal item" when flying. I can easily hold all our daily necessities (diapers, snacks, stuffed animals, etc.), plus our coats, a tablet, books, a baby carrier. I'm still left with plenty of room for anything else. The phone/mp3 pocket on the strap is a very convenient feature. The material is sturdy, but the bag is still very light when empty. The organizer in the front compartment could use a zippered pocket, but it's fine. It also would have been nice for there to be some sort of pocket or divider in the main back compartment so you don't have to fish around for items. I keep frequently accessed items (wallet, keys, sunglasses) the outside zippered pocket - BC it's so deep I don't worry about someone reaching in and swiping my wallet, etc. A nice pack for the money.
0Comment|108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2012
It's a high quality backpack, it has 3 sections and there is a huge space in the side which I can put a bottle of water and my umbrella.
Really LOVE it!
on August 24, 2012
Going to college in a week I still needed a backpack and I took a leap of faith in buying this one. It is great sturdy and looks nice. I didn't want a backpack that was too big or too small and this was the right pick. It fits my books and the water bottle compartment is nice too.
on October 8, 2012
I bought this backpack for my husband as a replacement for an old duffel bag. The backpack certainly functions well enough, but it looks and feels very cheap. The material feels extremely thin with a paper like quality to it. It's not a bad product for around $20, but I wish I had paid more for something more durable.
on February 20, 2015
I think I got the wrong item. Its not real high Sierra.
review image
on March 15, 2016
Love this backpack so far. I've had it for about a month now and no problems yet. It's great for college, very roomy. I could fit my 14 inch laptop, 2 noteboooks, and 2 binders with some extra room in the bigger pocket. I could probably fit another binder or 2 if I really needed too. The other 2 pockets are also pretty roomy. I fit my graphing calculator, pencil case, makeup, charger, earphones in the little pouches in the smaller compartment with extra room. I really love the little phone pouch on the strap. It's really useful, especially when I need to bike from class to class. I'm a pretty petite girl, so I was looking for a backpack that could carry a lot of stuff, but not look so bulky and this was perfect for me. Held a lot of stuff, didn't look too big, comfortable to wear.
review image review image review image review image
on December 8, 2012
True to size, however, needs more compartments. Wears light, but too light for travel. Wears more like a school backpack. Purchased for man 6'4" for casual airline travel. Not a bad backpack for the money.
on October 3, 2015
Very nice and durable backpack. I have used it day in and day out and I haven't noticed a single rip or hole in the backpack. In the past I have tried various backpacks including the Swiss army knife backpack, but none were as durable and well made as this one. This will definitely be a product that I would recommend to my friends and families.
on March 11, 2015
Even having checked the measurements it is still smaller that expected. I wanted a backpack for overnights at the boyfriends or day trips and for 2 night camping trips, I tend to over pack so this may help with that but I'm not sure I'll be able to use this for camping. I'm keeping it because all bags I have currently have laptop sleeves that take up too much space to make them practical for quick easy overnights but I'm still on the lookout for the right bag.
on February 3, 2016
The bag is a good size, not too big and not too small, and lightweight. Fits my 5'5" skinny frame without overwhelming me. The main compartment is spacious and both the front pocket and front storage area go all the way to the bottom of the bag. Only complaints are that there is no laptop pocket in the main compartment (why do they even make bags without them?) and it would be nice to have the bottle holder pocket on both sides of the bag.