Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: High Sierra Cyclone Business / All Purpose Backpack
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 19"|Color: Amazon/Charcoal/Black|Change
Price:$39.97 - $39.99

on May 26, 2014
The pack is perfect for a carry-on; several compartments, easy access, good place for a tablet/laptop. Works well as a day pack for hiking, too. I bought this for a long-awaited vacation to Yosemite and California wine country, and it was just what I needed for the plane, the mountains, and the wine tours!

My only complaint is that the straps are very wide and stiff, and would bite into my arm occasionally (after I've used it a while they might scrunch a bit and so this might be only a temporary issue). The other strap issue is that there isn't a separate "pick-up" strap at the top; instead they built in a small cross strap between the shoulder straps. It didn't seem to be a comfort problem, but it was less convenient than one at the top of the bag.
on August 27, 2014
Great Daypack. I bought one of these last year for my eldest child and it still looks like new, unbelievable. So I bought another one this year because the other child needed a computer Daypack too. Would not hesitate on the purchase.
on July 21, 2016
This thing has lasted me three semesters in college and doesn't have a bit of wear on it. I haven't been easy on it either! One of the zipper pulls came off pretty quick, but each pocket has two zippers so it was still very functional. Great backpack!!
on August 23, 2014
This backpack is the best for the price, has a lot of room and is very sturdy. My son uses it for school. This is the second one I have bought him, the first one lasted about 3 years and it still works just fine, it was just looking old. I highly recommend.
on June 13, 2014
Excellent quality and right size por traveling a couple of days or carrying daily stuff. Several compartments make it easy to organize and find things. In addition it is very comfortable. Great backpack.
on June 18, 2014
excellent quality and room. Lot of pockets and it hold my laptop. I use it for work and play, hiking and carrying my computer
on July 3, 2014
This is a very good and useful backpack. it has everything you need to put your school staff.
on January 15, 2014
I had previously owned what I thought would be the identical back pack as to the one that just purchased. Apparently there are a few things that I over looked. The top zipper that holds the laptop on my old laptop had a "flap" to protect rain or whatever from dripping into the bag itself. Another thing I over looked was the fact there is only one side pocket for bottled water and such; the older one had one on each side. One more thing, the old backpack has an extra front side pocket for additional storage. Those few features are rather important to me but other than that, it's okay. I will use it ..
on May 4, 2014
Great size, many pockets, very adjustable and well built. Would definitely recommend for kids or adults. This is the second high Sierra backpack I have bought for my kids.
on June 30, 2014
It's really nice. Color and all other details are as described. Arrived well protected. I'm happy with this purchase and the price was perfect.