Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

Size: 73x8x7Color: 3D CubesChange
Price:$35.95 - $282.00

on November 14, 2011
There is no padding to protect bindings.
In fact, there is only the flimsiest of materials throughout..
There are no inner straps to secure skis and prevent from moving around against each other.
This bags only protective merit is that it is a filimsy bag into which you put skis for carrying.
There is no neoprene handle to protect shoulder when carrying two pair of skis.
Maybe other colors offer more protection...I ordered black as it was least expensive.
I don't have description in front of me to compare each and every claim, but BEWARE!
22 comments32 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2013
I don't usually complete reviews, but thought I should on this one.
This is a plane Jane nylon bag, it has no padding, no interior straps. It is a long duffle bag that you can store ski's in. When I say there is no padding, I mean no padding, not thin padding, no padding. The entire bag, top to bottom, is a thin nylon shell with a zipper on top and outside straps.
It works to put skis in to carry, it will keep dust out, it will not protect the skis from physical damage in the least. If you put 2 pair of skis in the bag, they will rub against each other and scratch/chip.
If they advertised this bag as what it is, I probably would have ordered it anyway, but I would have been much less disapointed when I received it. It arrives in a
1 foot x 1foot X 3 inch box, which it easily fits into.
on December 23, 2012
Bought this double bag for 34 bucks, but totally not worth it.

Just a flimsy bag that has nothing to do with the one in the description.

It's also so long (more than 180cm) that your pair of ski will slide around.

There is no divider between the two pair of skis.

The straps are too long to actually hold the skis tight in place.

Needless to say, don't recommend it.
on January 2, 2014
A little pricey, but it worked out very well. We bought 2 to place 2 pairs of ski's in each in our roof top carrier. It kept skis well situated and had plenty of room in bag to add hats, gloves, scarfs and socks needed for the trip saving additional otherwise wasted storage space. I would definitely buy again. Appear very durable.
on July 5, 2013
Just received this and will use it to transport a couple of sets of skis and poles next winter, as well as storing my equipment in the summer (the second ski set was a seasonal rental). My son and I are new cross-country skiers and generally have just put two sets into the back seat of the Accord, but this looks like it will protect the equipment and a vehicle nicely. It may be just slightly too large to fit well into the back seat of the accord with the equipment in it, meaning we'll have to put the back seat down or get a new vehicle, which is the current plan. It's definitely roomy and the dimensions are as advertised. The padding is on all sides of the midsection, with a small (about 14-15 inches long, 7 inches high) padded partition in the middle that is attached at the bottom of the bag and flops over. There's some stiff material built into the walls at each end. Although it comes all folded up into a large mailer for delivery, it seems sturdy enough. Looking forward to testing it out.
on February 24, 2014
This is the first time I've flown out to go skiing so having a bag is extremely important. This bag can easily fit 2 pairs of powder ski's and poles no questions asked. It might even be able to fit more. The ski's I own are 184's and they fit in just fine, great padding, bag is really roomy for clothing or something as well (as long as you can keep the weight below 50lbs).
on April 3, 2013
This was so much better bang for your buck than others we had seen in store. We fit several pairs of skiis in here and flew across the country and it held up perfectly. No need to spend more money than this on a ski bag.
on January 1, 2014
Love it, durable, holds my skis and my daughters. Looks great. I would definitely recommend. Price is very good for the quality
22 comments3 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2011
The bag was exactly as advertised. Our two sets of skis are both less than 160s, so this bag is a bit long, but it does roll up so it works fine for me. The materials this is constructed of appear to be pretty good - I'm not concerned with easy tears.
on February 7, 2013
We needed a ski bag for two pairs of skis at christmas. This worked awesome. Easy to pack and carry. Couldn't have been happier. The print is much prettier in person.