The Bubba Duffel is the perfect companion whether you're off to the pool or the playing field. It opens easily, carries a lot, and offers essential extras for an active lifestyle, like a zippered wet pocket for laundry, towels, and swim suits, a mesh water bottle pocket, and a zippered end pocket with a port for your CD/MP3 player. In addition, the handles are wrapped with neoprene to wick away hand moisture and the adjustable shoulder strap is padded for comfort.
Features and Specifications:
- Materials: 600 denier Duralite Ripstop, Waffle Weave
- Size: 22 by 10 by 9.5 inches (L x W x D)
- Capacity: 1818 cubic inches
- Large main compartment with U-shaped zippered opening for easy loading
- Zippered front wet pocket keeps laundry or wet items separate from other gear
- Durable webbing handles with neoprene wrap to wick hand moisture
- Zippered end pocket with portable CD/MP3 player pocket and headphone port
- Mesh water bottle pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap with pad
- Self-repairing nylon-coil zippers
Whether you're swimming laps in the pool or playing on the field, the High Sierra® Bubba duffel is the perfect bag for you. It opens easily, offers ample storage space and includes essential extras for the active lifestyle. There's a zippered wet pocket for laundry, towels or swim suits, a mesh water bottle pocket, and a zippered end pocket with a port for your CD/MP3 player.