Contoured shoulder straps with an on-strap mesh cell phone/PDA/MP3 player pocket, and plenty of room for your laptop and other urban survival gear make this an ideal daypack for students and commuters.
- Large, multi-compartment design
- Angled adjustable compression straps
- Organizer compartment with multiple pockets and key fob
- Zippered accessory pocket on the front
- MP3 player pocket with headphone port
- S-shaped Vapel mesh Airflow padded shoulder straps with suspension system and integrated media/cell phone pocket
- Comfortable padded back panel
- Large hook for attaching extra gear
- Contoured grab handle
- Measures 13-by-19.5-by-seven inches (W x H x D)
- 2,382-cubic-inch volume
- Constructed of Duralite Ripstop, 600-denier Duralite, Waffle Weave, and1,000-denier Duralite materials
High Sierra products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, with the exception of wheeled products, which include a limited five-year manufacturer's warranty.
About High Sierra
Founded in 1978 as H. Bernbaum Import & Export Company by Harry Bernbaum and Hank Bernbaum, High Sierra Sport Company has grown to become the tenth largest outdoor company in the United States, and for over 30 years has been a family-owned organization committed to producing thoughtfully innovative bags and luggage that appeal to the active lifestyle and outdoor consumer.
Today, High Sierra Sport Company is the official supplier of bags to the U.S. Ski and Snowboarding teams, and its memberships include the Outdoor Industry Association (OIA), SnowSports Industries America (SIA), and the Travel Goods Association (TGA). Specializing in adventure travel, High Sierra's dedication to function, design, and quality is reflected through its product line.