- Large, front-load main compartment
- Cushion Zone padded computer sleeve holds laptops up to 17 inches
- Large, zippered front compartment has organizer with media pocket, multiple open pockets, and key fob
- Zippered accessory compartment has a headphone port
- Smooth-rolling, corner-mounted wheels
- Single-tube telescoping handle stows inside a protective zippered compartment
- Contoured, adjustable Vapel mesh padded shoulder straps tuck away inside padded back panel
- Open side pocket holds water bottle or other gear
- Triangle clip to attach lock or other accessories
- Corner guards and rub rails protect bag from abrasion
- Comfortable Vapel mesh padded grab handle
- Reflective accents for night safety
- Measures 13.5-by-20.5-by-eight inches (W x H x D)
- Constructed of Duralite Ripstop, Waffle Weave, and 600-denier Duralite materials
High Sierra products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, with the exception of wheeled products, which include a limited five-year manufacturer's warranty.
About High Sierra
Founded in 1978 as H. Bernbaum Import & Export Company by Harry Bernbaum and Hank Bernbaum, High Sierra Sport Company has grown to become the tenth largest outdoor company in the United States, and for over 30 years has been a family-owned organization committed to producing thoughtfully innovative bags and luggage that appeal to the active lifestyle and outdoor consumer.
Today, High Sierra Sport Company is the official supplier of bags to the U.S. Ski and Snowboarding teams, and its memberships include the Outdoor Industry Association (OIA), SnowSports Industries America (SIA), and the Travel Goods Association (TGA). Specializing in adventure travel, High Sierra's dedication to function, design, and quality is reflected through its product line.