5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely in love with it!
This backpack is what I was looking for 100%. I looked for a spacious backpack that would help me out in college.

I was a bit concerned when I read the reviews on this product, though. I read that the material felt cheap and that the zippers were not the best. When I received the product, I had absolutely no complaints from the look of it. I felt the material...
Published 23 months ago by Karina S.

3.0 out of 5 stars good back pack but be careful it may rip
Looked great when we first got the back pack but the first time my daughter used it for travel one of the straps started to rip away from the body of the pack.
It is roomybutI didn't think she packed it too heavy maybe we just got one that wasn't sewn well.
Published 20 months ago by margaret gallagher

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice & easy to use, August 24, 2013
This item was a present for my daughter. She says that it feels good on her shoulders when she's going to school .
She has been using it and she enjoys it because she found that the backpack has enough compartments to keep safe her notebooks, box lunch and her jacket. She recommends this item for all girls who want the highest grade this school year !!

5.0 out of 5 stars totally satisfied, August 18, 2013
I liked the color very much, the backpack is really nice and totally comfortable, I can even run and jump with the backpack and it won't hurt my back...it's practical has everything I need. Also I was totally satisfied with the shipping service ,I got my backpack sooner than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What was Expected, July 7, 2013
I like this product because it stands out visually & offers great protection for my tablet. I can carry everything I need if I'm going out for the day in one bag instead of several. It's a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, June 25, 2013
Everything I expected, LOVE LOVE all the pockets to separate everthing I want to carry.
The only down is it is a little heavy, but worth it in the durabillity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and sturdy!, June 24, 2013
Bought this backpack for my highschool sophomore after the zippers on her first backpack gave out. This backpack is nice and roomy and sturdier than it looks. Lots of pockets with heavy duty zippers. We love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Backpack, June 14, 2013
I am very happy with this backpack... the quality seems great and it offers all the organization I needed. It has three large compartments and a double access to the biggest compartment in the back, making it easier to pull out a laptop, etc. I have used my old backpack for about 10 years, and I expect this one to last just as long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, style, April 4, 2013
My daughter picked this out because she thought it was cute. I let her pick it because it was rated well, and provided the necessary functionality. Perfect pack.

3.0 out of 5 stars good back pack but be careful it may rip, March 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very practical., January 5, 2013
Bought this for my daughter who is in graduate school. It has several pockets which are very useful for a student. Nice size too.

4.0 out of 5 stars good pack, October 21, 2012
I purchased this for my girlfriend while she is attending college. The bag has alot of space so it fits all of her books. She likes that it has a place for your computer. She did say thr shoulder straps are a but wide for her. It hasn't been a real big issue tho. The bag is a great bag and is recommend it to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›