Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: High Sierra At Series Luggage, Go Grey, 26-Inch ( Wheeled Drop Bottom Duffel)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 16, 2011
Just returned from a three week tromp around Europe - mostly stayed in Hostels and drug this luggage along. The abuse from being dragged through cobble stoned streets alone would do many bags in but this one held up very well. I had a rivet pop out and that is why I downgraded to a 4 star but from the multiple plane trips, many trains, numerous stairs that I dragged it up and down - it stood up and looks as new as the day I got it.

It has a separator inside which was handy for keeping my sweaters on one side - the weather was so nice I scarcely needed to open that side. Extension is nice and long (I am 6' tall and it was long enough I didn't stoop when pulling it)

All around pretty sturdy - If I had to do it again I would figure out a way to take a smaller piece of luggage but if you need to take a lot of stuff with you - this certainly does the job.
on January 2, 2012
Haven't tested in on the plane, but for car travel this bag works well. Still new, but seems sturdily built.
When full, it is not the best backpack due to weight and the "thick" shape. Still not a bad way to carry stuff on rough terrain.
The wheels are great, but don't drag it up and down too many stairs, as there is no rail or spine for this.
When opened up at the middle, you can access the top or bottom compartment, which is very handy. Just open like a book, then unzip the divider and you can see and access all your stuff.
Handles are in most of the right places. top, bottom, top when lying down. no side handle though.
Sides have foam to help keep its shape. It is a "soft" bag but it still has structure.
on September 23, 2011
I just received this bag which I plan to use for an upcoming trip to china. The design is very well thought out with the flexibility to have two compartments or one, backpack or wheels or duffle carry, and the expansion. The sides are not hard but are a bit firmer than I had expected -at least for the lower part of the bag. The only thing I wish it had was a waist or chest strap for the backpack straps to help distribute the weight. I am very pleased with the bag especially for the price ($120). It has a lot more room than some of the convertible backpack i saw at REI.
on April 17, 2013
We've had this luggage for about 2 years now and have taken it on several trips and it's still holding up well. I'm not a business traveler so it hasn't gotten what I would call 'heavy' usage but it has been used a lot more than what I would call 'typical' usage where people travel once or twice a year. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that there are a few minor improvements that I could see being made that wouldn't likely make it any more expensive but would make it even more durable. But since this isn't their top of the line product, they've got to keep something for the higher end models to differentiate.
on May 18, 2011
Just used this for the first time. I was able to use the bag as a backpack, even with it pretty full. Love it.
on March 28, 2012
This is well designed piece of luggage. Exactly what I needed for travel. Only problem, the zippers are for cosmetic effect. I was willing to baby and use extreme caution with them but they still completely failed after 8 months. I went through the trouble of sending it back to the manufacturer and they sent me another new bag. Now I have another bag I can't really use for any practical purpose. It cost me $ 20.00 to ship the original back to them. In their wisdom they even gave me $ 10.00 off credit if I felt the need to order another piece of crap. I really should have followed up with a Thank You Sir, May I Have Another.
on April 24, 2013
This bag is awesome! It is perfect for long trips when you have to bring a lot of stuff. I ordered one for my boyfriend too in the other color. The construction is sturdy and the wheels are good quality.
on March 2, 2012
This bag is great. It travelled well all through Europe. It expands to hold quite a bit more if needed. The large wheels held up well on the cobblestone and not so well maintained streets in Europe. The several carry options (wheeled, duffle, and backpack).
on December 29, 2011
This rolling bag has been great for touring. I tend to travel to lots of places in one trip, and the different options for carrying and rolling made it great for packing up and moving between hotel and bus, and up and down stairs. The divider is good for keeping my hiking shoes away from my clean clothes. The size prevents me from getting too close to the weight for over-size luggage, it's definitely a checked bag, but I think even with a compression bag or two I'll stay under the 20 kilo (or sometimes 50 lb) limit.
on November 6, 2011
This is one of the nicest pieces of luggage I have ever purchased. I bought it for my Mother who travels to Tucson every winter, It is so light, that when she got to the airport they never even weighed it when it wad full, it only weighed 43 lbs., because you can pack so much in it and you don't have the weight of the suitcase to add to the weight. It is superbly made with heavy zippers and great wheels and the plaid is beautiful. I would recommend it to anyone, in fact I want my husband to buy me the whole set for Christmas! I have bought them for other family members in other colors for Christmas also! The purple herringbone is also beautiful for anyone younger, I bought it for my daughter!

See 1 answered question