Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: High Sierra At Series Luggage, Go Grey, 32-Inch (Wheeled Drop Bottom Duffel)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 18, 2011
This bag is great for extended stays... or shorter stays if you're a heavy packer or packing for 2. In my opinion, for a 2 plus week trip where you want to bring souvenirs back this bag is an excellent choice. I suggest packing cubes because they make it so much easier to manage the vast amount of space this bag has to offer. If you plan on using it as a backpack you better be quite strong, especially if it's fully loaded. However, when I needed the backpack feature it was awesome to have and it saved me tons of time and effort. When fully loaded with clothes and travel necessities I came in 10 pounds under the 50 pound weight limit so careful planning is required when packing so as to not get charged at the airport. Material and overall strength of the bag is fantastic. I beat it up over 16 days of constant traveling in China and it held together perfectly. The wheels handled the various terrains very well and never stopped rolling. Overall a durable and well thought out bag!
on January 29, 2012
I was looking for something I could easily fit a week's worth of business attire in and tough enough to survive the over zealous baggage handlers at ATL. I think I found it. I just returned from my first trip with this bag and was very pleased. After getting my clothes for the week in the bag I was left believing I had forgotten something because I still had room to spare. No problem though because the adjustable straps around the bag allowed me to cinch down the bag tight. No problems at the airport as the ticket attendant got the tape measure out to make sure it met the size limitations. No problem with weight either as this bag is surprisingly light for its size. All that was lest was the baggage handlers. I came home without a rip or tear.

There also seems to be plenty of room for the getaways with the wife. We should easily get everything into this bag even without utilizing the expansion.

The Amazon price was good too. I found this bag originally in a mall luggage store selling for about $25 more than what I paid.
on June 15, 2012
I needed a backpack for my adventure trips as my existing one gave way recently. I came across the High Sierra wheeled drop bottom duffel bag and was glad to place an order. When the backpack arrived I noticed that it is perfect for travel. It is a three in one bag, I was able to wheel the bag, use it as a duffle bag and a backpack as well. The bag retains it shape with the help of high density foam structure. The bag can stand upright and the handle can be used to lift the bag. There is a drop bottom compartment that can hold my shoes while on travel.
on March 9, 2012
I bought this bag since I wanted a bag for longer trips. It has the perfect size for international travel, but you need to be careful of not putting too many heavy stuff or you will go over the weight limit.

It's sturdy and well built, while at the same time it allows a lot of flexibility on configuration, letting you make the bag smaller or bigger and carrying in different ways.

The wheels and handle are definitely sturdy as well and comfortable to carry. I'm 6'4'' and a lot of times the handles are too short, but not with this one.

I actually got a complement on it at the airport. First time with any bag :) Definitely recommended.
on September 27, 2012
I was worried that this duffel bag would either be too large and weigh too much (when packed) for international travel limits; or that the three compartments would ultimately be too small to be of much use, as in the case of the 26" version of this bag that I saw at a department store before I decided to go ahead with the purchase. Well, first of all, I ordered a "used" one via Amazon "warehouse sale" -- which when I read what this meant, indicated that the box had been damaged but that the item inside might be brand new. And that's exactly what was the case for me: the duffel bag had been removed from its outer plastic bag, and yet had obviously never been used. So I got a brand new High Sierra duffel bag for an extra third off its already low selling price on Amazon. The package came in two or three days, and the box that it was in was not damaged at all! The color was really nice, a kind of two-tone grey just with a hint of teal in the pigment to give it a "cool" look. The construction is very sturdy, and the outer shell of the bag is molded so that it retains it's shape, unlike duffels that collapse in on themselves when emptied.(I also kept the cardboard inner lining that was inside the outer compartment, to assist in keeping the shape of the bag while traveling.) So far the bag has held up to a series of flights on three different airlines, with a total of five connections, from Dallas to Heathrow to Olso to Molde and then back through Oslo to Copenhagen. There was not a scratch on the bag after all of that, and the wheels held up just fine, as did the handle. The zippers are strong and made of durable material, so I am not expecting any breakdowns in the near future. With its three compartments, which can be opened into various combinations of spaces, you can organize your clothes and personal items into compartments that keep thing from getting all tossed around, as they do in conventional duffel bags. The bag weighed in at 48.5 pounds (32 kg) at check-in, which was just under the limit, and I had it packed with everything I needed for my nine weeks in Scandinavia including a cruise -- which meant packing for warm summer days in Norway and colder autumn days in Denmark.

I give this one two thumbs up!
on August 30, 2011
I got this monster with a matching carry-on. They both DID NOT survive their FIRST trip abroad. The wheels are not strong enough for a 32" suitcase. They both bent like a cheap fork while rolling on a bumpy sidewalk. Too heavy? It was just clothes and toiletries not gold bars and it's 32". It's supposed to be HEAVY! What a piece of crap!!!

The matching carry-on (that they gave me for free) developed a serious zipper issue. It gradually became more difficult to unzip as the trip progressed. The luggage scanner in taiwan actually threatened to cut it open if I couldn't get it unzipped. So, in this case, free = crap.

Verdict: I actually love love love their backpacker gear. But this suitcase and matching carry-on are total crap. I guarantee you the wheels will break on this 32" mother if you fill it to capacity. The zipper may or may not get stuck on your carry-on but do you really want to risk a cavity search from an angry TSA.
on September 12, 2012
I definitely read more than enough of the reviews before I made this purchase. Working in the construction industry, I had to pack business clothes as well as the jeans and steel toes. More than enough room and it it very maneuverable on wheels going through the airport. Great product!
on January 17, 2012
I bought the bag from Luggage Factory and needed it quickly for a trip in a few days and to replace a broken bag. I called and asked them to speed the shipping, which they did, they processed and shipped the product the same day they got the order. I receive it in a couple of days ahead of projected arrival date. The bag is light and lots of room. I'd buy from Luggage Factory anytime.
on December 28, 2012
The bag has held two weeks' worth of everything including a number of extra things I acquired on a recent trip and came through on the carousel with barely a mark (a first for me!). The document wallet is handy for check-in accessibility. I haven't used the shoulder straps yet but I'm not sure I'd want to lift it onto my back when it's full - but the wheels and strong handle dispense with that need on all but the worst of terrain anyway.
on January 20, 2013
Great, heavy duty bag! My husband uses it every day and it has held up very well. It has been in use for 11 months now.