5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional backpack
Published 23 months ago by Aaron S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag with the oblique bottom of the bag
The color is perfect. The size could have been better. the bottom of the bag is not flat. its oblique and it wont stand by itself it keeps on falling forward. you can only put limited stuff because of the design of the bottom of the bag.
Published 11 months ago by Royal MD

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional backpack, November 25, 2012
I have used this backpack for a semester so far on campus. So far, it is entirely intact. Nothing is broken, ripped or torn. I carry a large amount of books including a 17" laptop which fits with a little room to spare. Various pockets provide storage for everything you could possibly use. The straps fit nicely once adjusted. The only drawback is the use of the 2nd largest pocket is unavailable when more than a couple books are placed inside as the books push into that pocket. Overall, it's a definite buy, especially for students with a large laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pockets for snacks!, September 18, 2013
This review is from: High Sierra Scrimmage Backpack (Sports)
This is my first new backpack since like 6th grade and I am in my senior year of college. I absolutely love this backpack. There are so many places to store workout clothes, books, and food (I live off campus so I take a lot with me). It is light weight even with all of my belongings in it. The laptop pocket is perfect! I regret not getting this kind of backpack sooner!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag with the oblique bottom of the bag, November 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge Bag!, September 5, 2013
This was something my son picked out. He's 8 and no longer wanted the super hero bags for school. This is a very large bag for such a small person, but the quality is great. It has a million (yes I'm exaggerating compartments). I was actually thinking about getting a few more to replace our survival kits. At first I selected like it, but when I thought about my own comment and possibly getting a few more, I must LOVE it. Initially, I thought it was pretty costly, but like I said it is of great quality. Besides my son loves it, too! Shipping was great as all prime shipments are!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery, nice product, August 14, 2013
I ordered this for my 9 year old son. It came within a few days through the postal service. It looks great and well made. It has enough pockets, large compartment for books and a lap top insert, pen holder, etc.. I like that the side holders for the water bottle are solid material and not mesh which would tear easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best backpack you'll ever have, June 14, 2013
I bought this backpack because my shoulders were slightly injured. High Sierra's succesfully made ergonomic wraps for my shoulders and my back.
I love all the pockets it has, its capacity and its colours... For me, is the perfect backpack for college or anything you want. I use for my books, notebooks, clothes and -sometimes- my laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gym Bag, April 23, 2013
This is a great bag for the gym. It has a ton of room - several zippered pockets - spot for a water bottle - laptop - and more.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, December 30, 2012
Nice looking product, great materials and good price. Just as described on the web page, you'll get what you want...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, December 4, 2012
This is the perfect size. Not too big but not too small. It is much lighter than my other backpack (Swiss Gear). But I love this one. The colors are amazing. It has plenty of space for my needs; iPad, laptop (occasionally), two book as and notebooks with all my writing utensils. Great backpack!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, August 27, 2013
Second one I've purchased. Hope it lasts as long as the first. My son is very rough on book bags and this withstood his punishment.

High Sierra Scrimmage Backpack (19-Inch, Black/Teal)
Used & New from: $84.99